The growing threat from White Supremacists

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 20

The growing threat from White Supremacists

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/21-white-suprema ... 21027.html

Yeah it’s something I worry about every night. Glad the government is working tirelessly to stamp it out.

flechero
Posts in topic: 1

Re: The growing threat from White Supremacists

Post by flechero »

That's a timely smear... er, I mean article.

24 people in the whole US... that's about 1/100 the number of riotous thugs antifa had mobilized last month or two- how many of them are in jail? Seem Seattle was damaged to the tune of a couple billion dollars and lives lost- anyone go down for that stuff? :headscratch

more great reporting. With journalism like that, i'm almost ready to gut some of the journalistic protections from the 1A... just a few common sense and reasonable restrictions, mind you, like they do for the 2A.

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

philip964 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:47 am https://news.yahoo.com/21-white-suprema ... 21027.html

Yeah it’s something I worry about every night. Glad the government is working tirelessly to stamp it out.
I think DJT must be asked about this in the next debate or press conference. It's important that the President denounce white supremacy (again). I mean, 96 times is really not enough. And shouldn't he say the Klan is bad or something? :evil2:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

XDgal
Posts in topic: 2

Post by XDgal »

Trump, when asked for the gazillionth time to denounce "white supremacy", should point out that the KKK was started by and is run by the Democrat Party and/or point out that every one of the Jim Crow laws were written, signed into law, and enforced by the Democrats. They will stop asking real quick! I remember seeing a video of then Governor Bill Clinton saying on camera "If you want to get anywhere in the Democrat Party, you better be a member of or a major supporter of the Ku Klux Klan". Wish I could find it on line. I've tried, but my google foo is sub par. It probably has been scrubbed by now.
XDgal

clarionite
Posts in topic: 3

Post by clarionite »

XDgal wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:50 pm Trump, when asked for the gazillionth time to denounce "white supremacy", should point out that the KKK was started by and is run by the Democrat Party and/or point out that every one of the Jim Crow laws were written, signed into law, and enforced by the Democrats. They will stop asking real quick! I remember seeing a video of then Governor Bill Clinton saying on camera "If you want to get anywhere in the Democrat Party, you better be a member of or a major supporter of the Ku Klux Klan". Wish I could find it on line. I've tried, but my google foo is sub par. It probably has been scrubbed by now.
It was at his eulogy for Sen. Byrd.

I can't find an unedited video of it, but here's the text of what he said referencing that...

"They mention that he once had a fleeting association with the Ku Klux Klan, and what does that mean? I'll tell you what it means," Clinton said. "He was a country boy from the hills and hollows of West Virginia. He was trying to get elected. And maybe he did something he shouldn't have done, and he spent the rest of his life making it up. And that's what a good person does. There are no perfect people. There certainly are no perfect politicians."

Edited:

They downplay his role as a fleeting association. In 1942 he recruited over 150 new members. Started a new charter. Was elected as Grand Cyclops. And in 1944 wrote a letter to Senator Theodore G. Bilbo that I can't post the text from here as it violates the forum rules. It states his views on serving in the military with non white people. In 1946 he wrote to the Grand Wizard of the KKK...

“The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation.”

In 1952 when he was running for congress, apparently he decided his views weren't politically appropriate to get him elected as he said...

“After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan.”

He obviously didn't have a fleeting association. He was obviously racist. And it might be true that he joined to get the advantage of membership in his party, but not according to his own words.

He said that a Klan official told him, “You have a talent for leadership, Bob … The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation. Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did.”

According to him he joined the KKK, and that's what got him into politics.

XDgal
Posts in topic: 2

Post by XDgal »

That eulogy was a second time he( and Hillary) talked about the subject. I was referring to another video from the late 80's when he was Governor of Arkansas.
XDgal

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

First question this Thursday, “ President Trump, will you denounce KKK?”.
Next question, “Do you “believe” in climate change”?

clarionite

Post by clarionite »

XDgal wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:35 pm That eulogy was a second time he( and Hillary) talked about the subject. I was referring to another video from the late 80's when he was Governor of Arkansas.
I'll look for that on, I haven't seen it. I lived in Arkansas when he was Governor. I joked that we elected him to get him out of Arkansas.

We had to put up Megan's law signs at all the entrances to the state, and in Little Rock we had the Presidential Library and Adult Book Store. Which no joke, looks like a huge glass mobile home.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Paladin »

FBI-UCR.jpg
The numbers are clear. The primary threat (to all) is from black criminals.

White-on-black murder is over 90% less common than white-on-white or black-on-white crime.

If the DOJ is so incompetent that they are focusing in the wrong area.. why no calls to defund the FBI?

How to Break Up the FBI:
Like the massive police apparatus in a crime-ridden third world country, the FBI seems less about preventing crime than it is about maintaining power. If the business of the FBI is protecting and preserving the Constitution, it has operated at a significant loss for some time.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Paladin wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:18 am
If the DOJ is so incompetent that they are focusing in the wrong area.. why no calls to defund the FBI?
Defund the FBI, along with every other federal police force.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 20

Post by philip964 »

Paladin wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:18 am FBI-UCR.jpg

White-on-black murder is over 90% less common than white-on-white or black-on-white crime.

How to Break Up the FBI:
Like the massive police apparatus in a crime-ridden third world country, the FBI seems less about preventing crime than it is about maintaining power. If the business of the FBI is protecting and preserving the Constitution, it has operated at a significant loss for some time.
Last night at a club in Houston, three Rappers were murdered. Press did not give a description of who we should be on the look out for. No doubt it is Vanilla Ice.

Txtension

Post by Txtension »

I do not deign to speak for BLM or their objectives. That said, I think the graph you reposted is misleading. BLM has been protesting so-called police violence, not racial violence.

The black on black refrain is just a short hand for: ...Since so many black-criminals are killing, largely, other black criminals, then everyone else should be given a freebie(s) until B on B crime is in check.

To go off further into the weeds...the good news is that B on B, B on White, and B on Other crime can be checked. How many Carlton Banks do you see doing driveby's? Most crime is driven by economics not hatred.

orionengnr

Post by orionengnr »

Try watching every episode of The First 48 you can find for the next 30 days. Then get back to me, and let's talk.

While you are at it, look at this site...and go back to 2019, 2018, 2017, etc. Lots of good info here, if you care to delve into it.
https://heyjackass.com/

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Txtension wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:31 pm

I do not deign to speak for BLM or their objectives. That said, I think the graph you reposted is misleading. BLM has been protesting so-called police violence, not racial violence.

The black on black refrain is just a short hand for: ...Since so many black-criminals are killing, largely, other black criminals, then everyone else should be given a freebie(s) until B on B crime is in check.

To go off further into the weeds...the good news is that B on B, B on White, and B on Other crime can be checked. How many Carlton Banks do you see doing driveby's? Most crime is driven by economics not hatred.
Sorry, not voting for Biden/Harris.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Paladin »

Txtension wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:31 pm

That is a common misconception. BLM's website specifically states their "mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes." By "vigilantes" they specifically mean George Zimmerman and others who lawfully defended themselves against black criminals.

I would disagree that most crime is driven by economics: The Real Root Causes of Violent Crime: The Breakdown of Marriage, Family, and Community
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Off-Topic”