The Stolen Election, Part One: AMERICAN PRAVDA

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

srothstein
Posts in topic: 10

Re: The Stolen Election, Part One: AMERICAN PRAVDA

Post by srothstein »

philip964 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:28 pmA paper on the election by Edward Solomon. I have not been able to pin this guy down without a middle initial. This may be November old news. Not sure.

https://www.mediamatters.org/one-americ ... votes-2020

New story. I cannot verify who this guy is.
It appears to be Edward K. Solomon. I found a paper published by him on cumulative totatives published in 2018 on Scribd. I don't have access to the university library anymore to research him further.
Steve Rothstein

philip964
Posts in topic: 81

Post by philip964 »

srothstein wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:21 pm
philip964 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:28 pmA paper on the election by Edward Solomon. I have not been able to pin this guy down without a middle initial. This may be November old news. Not sure.

https://www.mediamatters.org/one-americ ... votes-2020

New story. I cannot verify who this guy is.
It appears to be Edward K. Solomon. I found a paper published by him on cumulative totatives published in 2018 on Scribd. I don't have access to the university library anymore to research him further.
Thanks. I now can look further. Odd he doesn't use a middle initial.

This is all I can find on him, what you found. Nothing else. I'll look harder.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/ar ... aud-claims

Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartaromo and others sued by Smartmatic for 2.6 billion dollars over saying there was a back door to their election software.

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

That ought to be an interesting lawsuit. Discovery would force a close examination of the machines and software used. Truth is always a defense to a defamation claim.
Steve Rothstein

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 9

Post by 2farnorth »

Trouble is is that most assuredly every system has been scrubbed to the point of no recovery before the law suit was filed.
N5PNZ

Paladin
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Time magazine admits that "business titans" used left wing activists to swing the election: The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That [Stole] the 2020 Election
In a way, Trump was right.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans.
Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits "rlol" , recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time{dead or alive}. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears{censorship,online brainwashing}. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction{they planned this to the last detail}. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result.
Congress sent $400 million in grants to state election administrators. I'm sure it was only spent on innocent items.

The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative {the evil facebook billionaires} chipped in $300 million... how was that money controlled?

AFL-CIO coordinated the effort with BLM and the chamber of commerce!!!! Organized labor is in bed with big business... against the middle and working class :eek6

Dick Gephardt, ... worked his contacts in the private sector to put $20 million behind the effort
Laura Quinn, a veteran progressive operative who co-founded Catalist, began studying this problem a few years ago. She piloted a nameless, secret project, which she has never before publicly discussed, that tracked disinformation online and tried to figure out how to combat it. One component was tracking dangerous lies that might otherwise spread unnoticed. Researchers then provided information to campaigners or the media to track down the sources and expose them.
The leftist rioters ARE centrally controlled:
So the word went out: stand down. Protect the Results announced that it would “not be activating the entire national mobilization network today, but remains ready to activate if necessary.” On Twitter, outraged progressives wondered what was going on. Why wasn’t anyone trying to stop Trump’s coup? Where were all the protests?
That IS organized crime!!!!
Last edited by Paladin on Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

striker55
Posts in topic: 2

Post by striker55 »

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by powerboatr »

striker55 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:01 pm We shall see https://brassballs.blog/home/supreme-co ... nc-hillary
interesting, but if scotus rules the election was filled with fraud, what happens next
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

powerboatr wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:50 pm
striker55 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:01 pm We shall see https://brassballs.blog/home/supreme-co ... nc-hillary
interesting, but if scotus rules the election was filled with fraud, what happens next
It depends on exactly what they rule and how. They can rule that Trump won the popular vote and that it makes no difference because Biden won the electoral college. They could rule that certain states electoral votes should not have counted and remove them, and leave the result depending on how the remaining votes went. They could rule Trump is actually the president now. They could rule that the whole election must be redone. Or they could rule that Trump is just a sore loser and he really lost. If I were betting on it, I would probably bet on the last choice with the first option as the closest possible second answer. I would also be willing to bet they come up with some other weirder ruling, probably based on some technicality like standing, to dismiss the hole case.
Steve Rothstein

philip964

Post by philip964 »

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://rumble.com/vdlcsb-absolute-proo ... elect.html

My pillow guys video of overwhelming proof of election fraud.

Worth a look.

Ruark
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Ruark »

So what exactly is this "conference"?
-Ruark

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:43 pm https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/f ... eveloping/

Fox News cancels Lou Dobbs.
Lou Dobbs is my hero. A man who had CNN's most popular show, who CNN fired and was willing to pay millions to keep him off the air...A man who Fox has now fired and will pay big bucks to keep him off the air.

I look forward to seeing Lou Dobbs on a new network. One that's better than those propaganda outlets.

Return to “Off-Topic”