The Stolen Election, Part One: AMERICAN PRAVDA

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

eureka40
Posts in topic: 1

Re: The Stolen Election, Part One: AMERICAN PRAVDA

Post by eureka40 »

Very good video, thanks!!
TSRA Life Memeber

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Chemist45 »

Excellent video.
Well worth the 10 min.
I wish that everyone who is telling me that "Trump lost because of his mean tweets" would watch this.
He hasn't lost.
Mother Theresa would have looked bad with the "News" coverage he has received over the last 4+ years.

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Vol Texan »

Every single Bill Whittle video I’ve ever seen has been fantastic. His production quality, research, presentation, and ability to cut through the manure to tell the truth are about as good as it gets.

We’re lucky to have him as a voice for conservatives.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Paladin
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Paladin »

Classic!
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Victor Davis Hanson: Elections Now Meaningless Because of Big Interests

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

clarionite
Posts in topic: 7

Post by clarionite »

I'm at a loss to figure out how republican's picked up quite a few house seats, only lost one senate seat (with a very lopsided number of republican seats up for grabs) and the Democrats clinched the top spot with a very high number of ballots with no down ballot votes. My experience working in the polls was there was a very small number of voters who didn't vote for anything other than President. They usually voted at least for governor, and congressmen. Even if they didn't vote for all the local stuff.

srothstein
Posts in topic: 10

Post by srothstein »

clarionite wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:56 pm I'm at a loss to figure out how republican's picked up quite a few house seats, only lost one senate seat (with a very lopsided number of republican seats up for grabs) and the Democrats clinched the top spot with a very high number of ballots with no down ballot votes. My experience working in the polls was there was a very small number of voters who didn't vote for anything other than President. They usually voted at least for governor, and congressmen. Even if they didn't vote for all the local stuff.
I think the House difference in performance can be explained by the shape of many house districts. Last redistricting, many states like Texas broke up some districts to make them more favorable to one side or the other. If you look at the county maps, you will see how this meant that Trump could carry a lot more House districts that crossed county lines. If the part of the district in the big city county went heavily Biden, but the rest of the district went Trump, then Trump could win the district while Biden won the large population centers and carried the state.

I think (and it is just my opinion) that most of the Senate seats up for grabs were in relatively safe states for the parties involved. Some states had no open Senate seats being contested this time, most had one, and at least Georgia had two. I am convinced that honest analysts did not expect the Senate to change control, though the dishonest ones mixed their hoped for result with their analyst and forecast otherwise.

I did read one analysis that said the results of the election are a clear indication that Republican party ideals were preferred by voters in most places and Trump was rejected as an individual and not for real policy reasons. I tend to agree with this analysis, though some politicians like AOC certainly do not.
Steve Rothstein

clarionite
Posts in topic: 7

Post by clarionite »

srothstein wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:28 pm
clarionite wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:56 pm I'm at a loss to figure out how republican's picked up quite a few house seats, only lost one senate seat (with a very lopsided number of republican seats up for grabs) and the Democrats clinched the top spot with a very high number of ballots with no down ballot votes. My experience working in the polls was there was a very small number of voters who didn't vote for anything other than President. They usually voted at least for governor, and congressmen. Even if they didn't vote for all the local stuff.
I think the House difference in performance can be explained by the shape of many house districts. Last redistricting, many states like Texas broke up some districts to make them more favorable to one side or the other. If you look at the county maps, you will see how this meant that Trump could carry a lot more House districts that crossed county lines. If the part of the district in the big city county went heavily Biden, but the rest of the district went Trump, then Trump could win the district while Biden won the large population centers and carried the state.

I think (and it is just my opinion) that most of the Senate seats up for grabs were in relatively safe states for the parties involved. Some states had no open Senate seats being contested this time, most had one, and at least Georgia had two. I am convinced that honest analysts did not expect the Senate to change control, though the dishonest ones mixed their hoped for result with their analyst and forecast otherwise.

I did read one analysis that said the results of the election are a clear indication that Republican party ideals were preferred by voters in most places and Trump was rejected as an individual and not for real policy reasons. I tend to agree with this analysis, though some politicians like AOC certainly do not.
It took me a while to finally find the numbers, but GA looks like after the runoff's it'll be an R in both spots. One is so close that I'm not sure it'll go to a runoff once all the votes are counted. The other had 20 candidates running. Not sure how many were on the ballot, but 20 show up as getting 13K votes or more. If you count up all the Democrat votes, and all the Republican votes leaving out the independent, libertarian and green party votes (which really don't add up to enough to sway it at all) the Republican would walk away with it. My confusion is about the difference in Presidential votes. Several hundred thousand Republican voters voted for Biden? 50-100K voted for Biden but didn't vote in the other national races?

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

I don't know what ya'll are reading, so I'm gonna post some news that goes back over a week:

Top LT General discusses the CIA program SCORECARD that enabled Obama to steal votes in 2012 and Biden to steal votes from Sanders in the primary: MUST SEE link

He indicates that Hillary attempted to steal the 2016 election. That's why she was so shocked. Her plan to steal the election failed.

How the Presidential Election Was Stolen (Author is Brazilian but tends to represent Russia(an RT and Sputnik News "analyst") and has access to info the general public does not)

There is Undeniable Mathematical Evidence the Election is Being Stolen

Importantly: Fixed computer glitch turns losing Republican into a winner in Oakland County
‘The Glitch’ in Michigan—The Same System Is in Use in Every Battleground State

Nov. 7, 2020 (EIRNS)—The infamous computer “glitch” in Antrim County, Michigan, which switched 3,000 votes for Trump into votes for Biden, is in use in nearly all the counties of Michigan, as well as in 30 other states, including all of the states which are being contested for probable vote fraud by the Trump Make America Great Again Committee. Election technology provider Dominion Voting Systems, it should be clear, donated between $25,001-$50,000 to the Clinton Foundation in 2014, according to Politico, referencing the Washington Post. The clerks in Antrim counted everything by hand to determine the real vote, and that was only because the county, with a population of less than 24,000, is small enough that they recognized that the overwhelming vote for Biden was simply not possible in their strongly Republican region. What about the other counties where that may not have been so obvious? Will they all be hand counted? This will be high on Trump campaign lawyers’ list of “to dos” starting Monday, Nov. 9.

There was another “glitch” in a different company’s voting machines in Michigan’s Oakland County (Pontiac, Troy), which switched 1,200 Trump votes to Biden. Interesting that “glitches” only go one way—to Democrats.
link
Last edited by Paladin on Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Nov 6 Michigan Legislature to Convene Joint Oversight Hearing After Votes Switched from Trump to Biden
In Antrim County, 6,000 votes were switched from Republicans, including President Trump, to Democrats. The county clerk, a Democrat, caught the issue and it has been corrected in that county. Antrim County uses Dominion Voting Systems, according to WLNS.

In Oakland County, another problem temporarily toppled an incumbent Republican. County Commissioner Adam Kochenderfer narrowly lost in the initial count, only to have a problem discovered Thursday that had switched over 1,200 Republican votes to Democrat. Once the votes were properly attributed, Commissioner Kochenderfer went from loser by about 100 votes to winner by over 1,100. According to the Royal Oak Tribune, Oakland County uses election software from Hart Intercivic. Hart uses a proprietary system called Verity. Eleven Michigan counties use Hart’s systems.

It’s troubling that both counties switched Republican votes to Democrat despite apparently occurring in different underlying systems.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

“Hammer” or “THE HAMMER” is a counter-intelligence surveillance program used to spy on activities on protected networks (like voting machines) without detection …

“Scorecard” is a vote-manipulation application that changes votes during transfer. It’s the least detectable form of election manipulation because it works during data transfer between voting stations and data storage hubs. Unless both sides are looking for irregularities, it’s impossible to catch. If nefarious forces had people on one side or the other (or both) during data transfer, it cannot be exposed. …

What we’re seeing happening in Michigan and Wisconsin have all of the trademarks of a “Hammer” and “Scorecard” operation.
link

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Rudy Giuliani say correction for fraud will have Michigan and Pennsylvania going for Trump:

Return to “Off-Topic”