"Release the Kraken" ???

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

TexasFlash
Posts in topic: 4

Re: "Release the Kraken" ???

Post by TexasFlash »

For those of you wanting more info on everything going on w/election farce, I have been spending a lot of time here-https://theconservativetreehouse.com/. Great site, but a LOT of information. They are in the process of being de-platformed by WordPress, so that should clue you in as to their politics-Conservative.
TRUMP!!!
:txflag:

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 2farnorth »

Read it all. Hope it works
N5PNZ

parabelum
Posts in topic: 8

Post by parabelum »

And where are our “friends” on Fox in this? There’s a “Thanksgiving Weather-what to expect” story on there but not a slightest burp of this or the follow up on the hearing in PA.

“ Plaintiff asks this Court to enter a judgment in
their favor and provide the following emergency relief:
1. An order directing Governor Kemp, Secretary Raffensperger and the Georgia State Board of Elections to de-certify the election results;
2. An order enjoining Governor Kemp from transmitting the currently certified election results to the Electoral College;
3. An order requiring Governor Kemp to transmit certified election results that state that President Donald Trump is the winner of the election;

4. An immediate order to impound all the voting machines and software in Georgia for expert inspection by the Plaintiffs.
5. An order that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were not certified as required by federal and state law be counted.
6. A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia Secretary of State Rule 183-1-14-0.9-.15 violates the Electors and Elections Clause, U.S. CONST. art. I, § 4;
7. A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia’s failed system of signature verification violates the Electors and Elections Clause by working a de facto abolition of the signature verification requirement;
8. A declaratory judgment declaring that current certified election results violates the Due Process Clause, U.S. CONST. Amend. XIV;
9. A declaratory judgment declaring that mail-in and absentee ballot fraud must be remedied with a Full Manual Recount or statistically valid sampling that properly verifies the signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and that invalidates the certified results if the recount or sampling analysis shows a sufficient number of ineligible absentee ballots were counted;

10. An emergency declaratory judgment that voting machines be Seized and Impounded immediately for a forensic audit—by plaintiffs’ expects;
11. A declaratory judgment declaring absentee ballot fraud occurred in violation of Constitutional rights, Election laws and under state law;
12. A permanent injunction prohibiting the Governor and Secretary of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering;
13. Immediate production of 36 hours of security camera recording of all rooms used in the voting process at State Farm Arena in Fulton County, GA from 12:00am to 3:00am until 6:00pm on November 3.
14. Plaintiffs further request the Court grant such other relief as is just and proper, including but not limited to, the costs of this action and their reasonable attorney fees and expenses pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1988.
Respectfully submitted, this 25th day of November, 2020.”

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-con ... 5.2020.pdf

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 6

Post by 2farnorth »

That is a pretty good summary. Now we all take a day off and refresh for the Friday results.
Happy Thanksgiving
N5PNZ

TexasFlash

Post by TexasFlash »

Fox is on the Biden train already; only Newsmax and OANN (which Spectrum doesn't carry) are still in the "news" business. I saw where CNN was actually ahead of Fox in ratings....

RSX11
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RSX11 »

Is there anyone here skilled enough in the ways of the law and courts to venture an opinion about whether this has a chance of affecting things, or is it a nothingburger?

TexasFlash

Post by TexasFlash »

Sidney Powell seems to be the real deal; the facts are on her side, and she is a true Christian/Patriot. She was General Flynn's attorney, and for those of you who have been around a while, was a prosecutor against Jimmy Chagra in the assassination of Judge John Wood. We'll see. I'm definitely keeping her in my prayers...Also, if you do some searching, she's done a lot of recent interviews discussing the case.
:txflag:

mayor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mayor »

RSX11 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:59 pm Is there anyone here skilled enough in the ways of the law and courts to venture an opinion about whether this has a chance of affecting things, or is it a nothingburger?
I think it depends on the quality of the evidence and the judge. These are some high level charges and I don't think Sidney, or any lawyer for that matter, would make these types of accusations if they couldn't be backed up with some pretty damning evidence. Her reputation and license is on the line. I donated to her cause.

philip964
Posts in topic: 21

Post by philip964 »

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1332 ... 44642.html

Sidney files in Michigan.

This shows access by these countries including China and Iran.

Friend I know who is familiar with computers and has read an attachment Sidney included by a guy who is military cyber warrior
says that the Dominion voting system does not record log ins, so there is no record of who accessed the data.

The friend works with large databases and says this basic protection of at least making a record of every log in, is basic security 101, and that not recording log in’s would not be accepted for any publicly traded corporation in the US.
Attachments
FD04D408-DCA3-48B1-82FE-7A5DF290D1DE.png
350B76C2-C6B5-4CAC-B88A-5838932F07F0.png

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Excaliber »

I read the case.

It is truly nuclear level explosive on many levels. The folks responsible for putting Dominion voting systems in place in their states have a lot of 'splainin' to do. So does the GA secretary of state and their elections commission on how the counting was handled.

The vote counts cannot be relied upon as accurate anywhere Dominion systems were used. That section of the GA case can be used almost verbatim in suits in all the swing states.

Unless all the courts up to and including SCOTUS are thoroughly corrupt, this will eventually negate the blatant frauds and put Trump back in the White House.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Excaliber »

I read the case.

It is truly nuclear level explosive on many levels. The folks responsible for putting Dominion voting systems in place in their states have a lot of 'splainin' to do. So does the GA secretary of state and their elections commission on how the counting was handled.

The vote counts cannot be relied upon as accurate anywhere Dominion systems were used. That section of the GA case can be used almost verbatim in suits in all the swing states.

Unless all the courts up to and including SCOTUS are thoroughly corrupt, this will eventually negate the blatant frauds and put Trump back in the White House.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

And if you haven't read Joe Biden's other magic feats, you need to read this as well.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/23/5- ... ion-norms/

philip964

Post by philip964 »

CNN beginning to figure out path.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

More

srothstein
Posts in topic: 5

Post by srothstein »

I was just curious if everyone has considered the full ramifications of the two lawsuits in Georgia and Michigan. Assuming that Powell wins both of her lawsuits and gets everything she asks for, Biden still wins the electoral college. The two states have 16 votes each. If the courts agree and direct those votes to go to Trump, we can add 32 votes to the 232 he currently has. He still would not get to the 270 mark required. Assuming that she only partially wins and neither state gets to name electors at all by Dec. 14, then believe it or not, Biden still wins. It would lower the required total from half + 1 of 538 (270) to half +1 of 504 (253). The Constitution does not say that it requires half of the possible votes, but half of the APPOINTED electors. Trump still comes up short and Biden still has the majority.

To change the outcome of the election would require a third state with at least 6 votes to move. And it would require those votes to actually go to Trump, not just not be appointed. Trump not only needs Powell's lawsuits in Georgia and Michigan, but he needs the Supreme Court to order PA to go the same way. Much as I would like that all to happen, I just don't see it coming true.

I believe that the lawsuits will show that we do have massive fraud in our elections, but we always have had that (well at least since Boss Tweed and the Tammany Hall scandal in the 1850s).
Steve Rothstein

Return to “Off-Topic”