Respected ICU doctors say Ivermectin will save lives. Ridiculed by left, blocked by social media. (Video and link)

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

jerry_r60
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Respected ICU doctors say Ivermectin will save lives. Ridiculed by left, blocked by social media. (Video and link)

Post by jerry_r60 »

I didn't see this link already posted. It's the transcript from Dr. Kory's 12/8/20 testimony to the Homeland Security Committee in the Senate. It includes some summary data from multiple studies and also treatment protocols.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/ ... -12-08.pdf

jason812
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Respected ICU doctors say Ivermectin will save lives. Ridiculed by left, blocked by social media. (Video and link)

Post by jason812 »

jerry_r60 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:17 am I didn't see this link already posted. It's the transcript from Dr. Kory's 12/8/20 testimony to the Homeland Security Committee in the Senate. It includes some summary data from multiple studies and also treatment protocols.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/ ... -12-08.pdf
This pretty much sums it up in page 1.
Besides the early
interest and research into hydroxychloroquine, we can find no other significant efforts to
research the use of any other already existing, safe, low-cost therapeutic agents. Seemingly the
only research and treatment focus that we have observed on a national scale is with novel or
high-cost pharmaceutically engineered products such as remdesivir, monoclonal antibodies,
tocilizumab, with all such therapies costing thousands of dollars.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

jason812
Posts in topic: 4

Post by jason812 »

I just wormed myself. Horses must taste apples different than me.

3 weeks ago, my brother ate lunch with his boss. The next day his boss tested positive. My brother never did. He told me today he's been worm free for 2 years. Maybe it's a coincidence he didn't catch it from his boss but he also works at a prison.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Return to “Off-Topic”