DC: Penetrating the Capital - anti Israel protest in the Rotunda.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 19

Re: DC: Penetrating the Capital

Post by powerboatr »

Chemist45 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:46 pm On Wednesday, June 16th, 7 people broke into the US Capitol building.
They spent a night in jail.
Not 18 months in jail - a single night.
These people happen to be democrats.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/k ... s-n1606204

There are different rules for them and us.
hmmm this sets a precedent of many discrimination.
set all jan 6 people free correct??? we all have seen the video of capital police OPENING the hardened lock from inside swing out doors to let "people" in on jan 6th
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

BigGuy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by BigGuy »

powerboatr wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:37 am
Chemist45 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:46 pm On Wednesday, June 16th, 7 people broke into the US Capitol building.
They spent a night in jail.
Not 18 months in jail - a single night.
These people happen to be democrats.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/k ... s-n1606204

There are different rules for them and us.
hmmm this sets a precedent of many discrimination.
set all jan 6 people free correct??? we all have seen the video of capital police OPENING the hardened lock from inside swing out doors to let "people" in on jan 6th
:iagree: So much this. My blood pressure just boils when I see a waste of protoplasm like Schiff blowing manure about "Proof." The only "Proof," I've seen was photos of some of those folks at the Capitol, also at BLM rallies and the cops opening those doors.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 101

Post by philip964 »

Certainly wouldn’t want him around after the first of the year.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

very strange, but why cant congress use his own video showing capitol police opening the SECURITY doors that only can be opened from inside..lettign people in.
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

It was reiterated on the radio today with audio from those involved in the meeting. Trump ordered 22,000 national guard troops into the Capitol a week before Jan 6, to protect his attendees from harm.

The Mayor of Washington DC and Pelosi who is in charge of protecting the Capitol would not allow the troops into the City or Capitol.

Trump could only do so much.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:35 pm It was reiterated on the radio today with audio from those involved in the meeting. Trump ordered 22,000 national guard troops into the Capitol a week before Jan 6, to protect his attendees from harm.

The Mayor of Washington DC and Pelosi who is in charge of protecting the Capitol would not allow the troops into the City or Capitol.

To me that suggests Pelosi is the one who organized the event at the capitol.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

puma guy
Posts in topic: 3

Post by puma guy »

philip964 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:16 am

Certainly wouldn’t want him around after the first of the year.
Wow! Did he know the Clintons?
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Paladin wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:07 pm
philip964 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:35 pm It was reiterated on the radio today with audio from those involved in the meeting. Trump ordered 22,000 national guard troops into the Capitol a week before Jan 6, to protect his attendees from harm.

To me that suggests Pelosi is the one who organized the event at the capitol.
and she mysteriously left the house floor minutes before the so called rioters even got close the the capitol.
we watched it all live and the glaring issues happening live sure throws questions to many people who were in charge that day at the capitol

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-sieg ... 83ebd82593

So this attractive young woman was the focus of the special Jan 6 hearing that was suddenly scheduled yesterday to cover up the death of 51 people at the border day before yesterday.

Seems her testimony was that Trump is mean and says the word not allowed here.

My liberal friends were just gushing over her and her bravery.

( no doubt like Anita Hill she will be showered with money fame and really great cushy job offers )

They are now fearing she and her family will be assassinated.

Which seemed to come out of no where.

This of course follows the tactic of claiming the other side does the thing you actually do.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Rafe »

Interesting counterpoint to her statement is that the whole thing about Trump trying to grab the steering wheel of the limo to turn it around and head to the capitol building is pure bunk. "The Beast 2," Trump's limo, was a Cadillac that weighed roughly 20,000 pounds and was 18 feet long or a bit longer. Trump did not ride shotgun in the driver's compartment. The president rode at the rear of the vehicle, and secret service agents typically sat with their back against the driver's compartment. Trump would have had to leave his seat, cross over 8 feet of space, climb over secret service agents, and then literally climb part way through the window of the driver's compartment and reach around the driver himself to even touch the steering wheel.

Yeah. Like that happened.

“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Rafe wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:15 am Interesting counterpoint to her statement is that the whole thing about Trump trying to grab the steering wheel of the limo to turn it around and head to the capitol building is pure bunk. "The Beast 2," Trump's limo, was a Cadillac that weighed roughly 20,000 pounds and was 18 feet long or a bit longer. Trump did not ride shotgun in the driver's compartment. The president rode at the rear of the vehicle, and secret service agents typically sat with their back against the driver's compartment. Trump would have had to leave his seat, cross over 8 feet of space, climb over secret service agents, and then literally climb part way through the window of the driver's compartment and reach around the driver himself to even touch the steering wheel.

Yeah. Like that happened.

you know liberals never tell truth.
they act like we are all DUMB as bat dung

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Engel – the lead Secret Service agent – and Trump’s presidential limo/SUV driver are reportedly ready to testify against Hutchinson’s claims that he reached for the steering wheel to turn back to the Capitol.

The fact that they are promoting easily disprovable hearsay shows a certain desperation... but the propagandists never seem to let the truth get in the way of a good story (that promotes their agenda)
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Sorry stupid me, you all said here say and I didn’t believe they would be making all this fuss over something she said someone told here happened.

But apparently she didnt see any or hear anything here self it was all gossip.

Expect to see her make the news in two months as the new director of diversity at Google.

She probably was having trouble finding a new job with former Trump White House on her resume.

She is a national treasure now.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:12 pm Sorry stupid me, you all said here say and I didn’t believe they would be making all this fuss over something she said someone told here happened.

But apparently she didnt see any or hear anything here self it was all gossip...
Yeah the media has coolaide drinkers believing that actually means something. Americans really need to turn off the TV. That garbage they are pushing is poison.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Return to “Off-Topic”