DC: Penetrating the Capital - anti Israel protest in the Rotunda.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 101

DC: Penetrating the Capital - anti Israel protest in the Rotunda.

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... r-privacy/

HPD veteran of 18 years resigned today after penetrating the Capital.

So vandalizing the Capital is a crime.

But is entering and looking around and leaving a crime? If you walked through open doors didn’t pass any “ do not enter “ signs?

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... ation-day/

More, but earlier.

I’m sure every one who went in looked around and left is regretting that decision. Unintended consequences of ending the election investigation and potentially ending Trump’s political career are some reasons. (Although I think the impeachment will also have unintended consequences as well which may put him back on tract)
Last edited by philip964 on Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 28

Re: DC: Penetrating the Capital

Post by Paladin »

Storming the Capitol was cool in 2018 as were 7 months of violence and destruction in 2020. :headscratch

While admittedly there were no bombs or firearms brought in 2018 ... there needs to be a sorting out of what and who organized and planned the capital incursion operation and what was simply protest.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 2farnorth »

Paladin wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:40 pm Storming the Capitol was cool in 2018 as were 7 months of violence and destruction in 2020. :headscratch

While admittedly there were no bombs or firearms brought in 2018 ... there needs to be a sorting out of what and who organized and planned the capital incursion operation and what was simply protest.
Until we force mainstream media to carry ALL the news, millions of Americans will never put these things together.
N5PNZ

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Grayling813 »

2farnorth wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:20 am
Paladin wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:40 pm Storming the Capitol was cool in 2018 as were 7 months of violence and destruction in 2020. :headscratch

Until we force mainstream media to carry ALL the news, millions of Americans will never put these things together.
Millions of Americans either don’t care or suffer from ignorance. Many of the ignorant are highly educated.

striker55
Posts in topic: 2

Post by striker55 »

Just goes to show how biased the news really is.

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

striker55 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:10 am

Just goes to show how biased the news really is.
Was there any doubt that the media was biased? From the day Trump announced his candidacy, the media launched the Russia interference narrative. That was OK. Trump raising election fraud, that was bad. And now AOC wants to establish the Ministry of Information to determine what is acceptable to say/print/type/post. So long 1st Amendment!
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Mel

Post by Mel »

Grayling813 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:30 am
Millions of Americans either don’t care or suffer from ignorance. Many of the ignorant are highly educated.
Highly educated by liberal professors.
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 2farnorth »

Until they can not find sponsors for their broadcasts and op-eds they will continue as they feel like. Contact every sponsor you see on there and tell them their products are no longer welcome in your home/business. Of course with Soros and Bezos deep pockets it may take a while. Amazon needs to be taken down a notch or two also. Quit using them and buy local any time you can. If not local buy direct from the producer.

UNTIL THEIR WALLETS SHRINK WE ARE AT THEIR MERCY.
N5PNZ

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://cw33.com/news/local/frisco-real ... pitol-mob/

Frisco Texas licensed real estate broker extensively documented her private jet trip on social media to Washington DC to penetrate the Capital Building. She even Facebook lived her entrance into “Restricted Space”.

The FBI used her social media to build a case against her.

So I guess when she renews her license she will have to check yes under felony.

And you thought you were helping Trump?

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

I smell a rat. The opportunity to use this even for gun control is too convenient. When I rub my crystal ball, I see that people were egged on, security requests were denied, and capitol police stood aside. All to provide the political fodder that will soon be used.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 19

Post by powerboatr »

philip964 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:43 pm https://cw33.com/news/local/frisco-real ... pitol-mob/

Frisco Texas licensed real estate broker extensively documented her private jet trip on social media to Washington DC to penetrate the Capital Building. She even Facebook lived her entrance into “Restricted Space”.

i would love to watch her trial, if it ever happens. how does prosecutor explain the capitol police moving barricades and opening the doors, plus guiding them through the building? and what about selfies with police and "insurgents" ???? how did news paper have a tweet at 9 32 Am about people storming capitol when the even had not happened yet?
i would insist on a jury trial, no deals or anything. most of the nonsense is misdemeanors, unless they rope the 2 deaths into as accessories to murder or manslaughter. a jury trail requires discovery and the prosecutors could never explain how they were let in by police???

70 to 80 million people know the election was stolen, its hard fact ON TAPE with Georgia, its on the state senate website with the hearing, clearly showing suitcase brought into the arena counting room before counting opened, and these same case were opened after everyone was told to go home and those contents were fed through the machines
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

philip964 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:43 pm https://cw33.com/news/local/frisco-real ... pitol-mob/

I'm not sure, but I think the two charges against her are Federal misdemeanors.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/c ... stigators/

Capitol officer who murdered unarmed Ashley Babbitt should not be charged say investigators.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:02 am https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/c ... stigators/

Capitol officer who murdered unarmed Ashley Babbitt should not be charged say investigators.
I'm genuinely curious to know their legal theory behind that. Must be one of those Clinton exceptions to all the rules?
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

srothstein
Posts in topic: 7

Post by srothstein »

Paladin wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:34 am
philip964 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:02 am https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/c ... stigators/

I'm genuinely curious to know their legal theory behind that. Must be one of those Clinton exceptions to all the rules?
There are long standing rules of engagement on the use of deadly force to protect areas or property deemed vital to national security. When i was guarding missiles in Germany, our rules included stopping people ten feet before they got to our fence-line and shooting anyone who touched or tried to breech the fence.

In the videos I saw, Babbitt was attempting to climb in to the restricted area through the broken window. It would not surprise me to find that the offices of the Speaker, and several other offices in the Capitol contain classified material that has been deemed vital to national security, justifying the shooting. You and I may not agree on how vital the material or area is, but I would be willing to bet that it was deemed that before the shooting occurred.

I do agree that the standard rules for law enforcement would not apply to someone attempting entry to an area so deemed.
Steve Rothstein

Return to “Off-Topic”