DC: Penetrating the Capital - anti Israel protest in the Rotunda.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 101

Re: DC: Penetrating the Capital

Post by philip964 »

https://www.wxyz.com/news/whistleblower ... mbers-sick

Michigan Nation Guard in DC made sick by undercooked food. Food with metal shavings.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ill-riots/

FBI Wray tells Congress today, no Antifa involved in penetration of Capital.

FBI arrested head of Antifa for planning and participating in it earlier in January.

Will he be charged with lying to Congress?

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 19

Post by powerboatr »

philip964 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:11 am https://www.wxyz.com/news/whistleblower ... mbers-sick

Michigan Nation Guard in DC made sick by undercooked food. Food with metal shavings.
i am amazed that he guard is not billeted over at andrews AFB, good barracks, food etc
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://apple.news/AQbc8GWjWRJ-WXlXQPE1xBA

Plan to breach the Capitol uncovered.

On old Inauguration Day.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... itol-riot/

4 th Houston arrest. Actually did some bad things. Lock him up.

Not in face tattoo thread, well because, it’s a neck tattoo.

Not sure but it looks like it says “Momma Tried”

srothstein
Posts in topic: 7

Post by srothstein »

philip964 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:47 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... itol-riot/

4 th Houston arrest. Actually did some bad things. Lock him up.

Not in face tattoo thread, well because, it’s a neck tattoo.

Not sure but it looks like it says “Momma Tried”
I realize I am profiling, but he doesn't strike me as a Trump supporter or conservative. But the FBI says there is no evidence of any members of Antifa participating in the riot. Since we all know the FBI is always right, I guess my profiling is wrong.
Steve Rothstein

Rafe
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Rafe »

srothstein wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:55 pm I realize I am profiling, but he doesn't strike me as a Trump supporter or conservative. But the FBI says there is no evidence of any members of Antifa participating in the riot. Since we all know the FBI is always right, I guess my profiling is wrong.
Oh, Steve, I'm certain that, this time, your profiling is off-base. I mean, after all, Trump--as the law and order candidate and no-nonsense-on-crime president--would obviously appeal to Shane Leedon Jenkins:

TDCJ Number: 01495198
Name: JENKINS,SHANE L
Race: W
DOB: 1977-06-03

Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
1998-09-11 AGG ASLT C/SBI 2002-05-10 TARRANT 0708432D 4-00-00
1999-11-06 POSS CS COCAINE 2002-05-10 TARRANT 0755003D 4-00-00
1999-12-11 POSS C/S COCAINE 2002-08-06 MONTAGUE 00-02-0015M-CR 4-00-00
2006-12-29 POSS C/S METHY METH 4-400G 2008-03-14 TARRANT 1049988D 9-00-00
2006-12-29 POSS C/S METH 1-4G 2008-03-14 TARRANT 1062968D 9-00-00
2006-12-29 EVADING ARREST/DET W/VEH 2008-03-14 TARRANT 1049989D 180 Days
2013-12-22 POSS CS 1-4G COCAINE 2014-04-07 TARRANT 1353637D 2-00-00

Last incarceration facility: Coffield. Parole Eligibility Date: 2014-03-22. Projected Release Date: 2019-12-29. Obviously a fine, upstanding Republican because so many user comments on the news websites are pointing to him as the prime example of a Trump supporter.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

is it me or WHY is no one asking the real question about security. Why did capitol police open the hardened lock from inside doors to the capitol and lead protesters, visitors etc, in through the doors along with the protestors camera crews. And why were capitol police taking selfies with the so called insurgents INSIDE the capitol building? i watched it live in cspan and the police clearly OPENED the doors and let people in. one even motioned to have them follow him.
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

srothstein
Posts in topic: 7

Post by srothstein »

powerboatr wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:05 pm is it me or WHY is no one asking the real question about security. Why did capitol police open the hardened lock from inside doors to the capitol and lead protesters, visitors etc, in through the doors along with the protestors camera crews. And why were capitol police taking selfies with the so called insurgents INSIDE the capitol building? i watched it live in cspan and the police clearly OPENED the doors and let people in. one even motioned to have them follow him.
The media was asking that question in the first couple days. They implied that the Capitol Police were in on it ans supporting the conservatives (and this might be true). I believe that they stopped asking it because it truly ruins their narrative that Trump incited and insurrection. After all, if the police knew ahead of time, how could Trump have incited it with his speech that same day? Their narrative conveniently ignores that the riot started before Trump finished speaking and that the FBI had given the Capitol Police intelligence warnings about it three days ahead of time, but who cares about facts.

It also destroys most of the criminal cases because they now have a defense of permission so they did not unlawfully enter a secured area. So, no one wants to ask questions that help Trump or his supporters.
Steve Rothstein

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

srothstein wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:55 pm
powerboatr wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:05 pm is it me or WHY is no one asking the real question about security. Why did capitol police open the hardened lock from inside doors to the capitol and lead protesters, visitors etc, in through the doors along with the protestors camera crews. And why were capitol police taking selfies with the so called insurgents INSIDE the capitol building? i watched it live in cspan and the police clearly OPENED the doors and let people in. one even motioned to have them follow him.
The media was asking that question in the first couple days. They implied that the Capitol Police were in on it ans supporting the conservatives (and this might be true). I believe that they stopped asking it because it truly ruins their narrative that Trump incited and insurrection. After all, if the police knew ahead of time, how could Trump have incited it with his speech that same day? Their narrative conveniently ignores that the riot started before Trump finished speaking and that the FBI had given the Capitol Police intelligence warnings about it three days ahead of time, but who cares about facts.

It also destroys most of the criminal cases because they now have a defense of permission so they did not unlawfully enter a secured area. So, no one wants to ask questions that help Trump or his supporters.
agree

Rafe
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Rafe »

At least 100 more to be charged in Capitol attack investigation, DOJ expects
By Alexander Mallin, ABC News

https://abc13.com/at-least-100-more-to- ... /10413987/
A Justice Department official said earlier this week approximately 316 individuals have been charged but the department has still only unsealed roughly 290 cases as of Friday -- meaning multiple cases remain sealed as agents try and track down individuals to arrest them.

"Over 300 individuals have been charged in connection with the Capitol Attack. The investigation continues and the government expects that at least one hundred additional individuals will be charged."
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/ex-nypd-officer- ... 28059.html

A former police officer who played a tambourine inside the Capitol has turned her self into authorities on several charges.

Burn a federal courthouse in Portland, no biggie.

Play a tambourine inside the Capitol without permission, better watch out they are coming for you.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/appe ... tle-threat https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/appe ... tle-threat

Appeals court rules Mom and Son’s release should be considered since they pose no threat to the public.

They received a lot of press. The son picked up the plastic ties inside the Capitol at a unmanned security desk. He picked them up so they couldn’t be used.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

I've only been to the US Capitol a few times, but I honestly can't recall seeing any "No Trespassing" signs. I remember getting irritated when some guys in suits (undercover LEO's of some type) told me to get off the steps of the Senate building. I was mad specifically because there was no signage that I could see anywhere in that area, and they were pretty rude about it.

So the question is how do you convict someone for trespassing if they walked through an open door (like the majority of these folks did), and did not pass any signage or any security telling them that they could not go into a building? Especially when it is widely known that parts of alot of government buildings in DC are open to the public.

This may be why there is a rush to settle these cases for a slap on the wrist.

Return to “Off-Topic”