New NRA Yard Sign

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
CHL/LEO
Posts in topic: 1

New NRA Yard Sign

Post by CHL/LEO »

New "I'm a Bitter Gun Owner and I Vote!" Yard Signs Available Now. By now, you've all heard the Barack Obama "bitter" quote:
"And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
This offensive and misguided quote probably struck a nerve with you. Well, we've created a new yard sign that will send a message from all of you "bitter" gun owners to Obama this election season with our own slogan: "I'm a Bitter Gun Owner and I Vote!"

Click here to check them out.
"Conflict is inevitable; Combat is an option."

Life Member - NRA/TSRA/GOA

Kerbouchard

Re: New NRA Yard Sign

Post by Kerbouchard »

Hey, sounds good...I'll put it up right next to my "This home contains cash, easily pawned items, and expensive jewelery." sign.
Last edited by Kerbouchard on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

ScubaSigGuy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

Mrs. ScubaSigGuy would not be happy :smilelol5: .

I would hate to announce to the BG's what's in my hom all alone while I am out. Safe or not, if they want it bad enough, given enough time they will get it.
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

KD5NRH

Post by KD5NRH »

ScubaSigGuy wrote:I would hate to announce to the BG's what's in my hom all alone while I am out. Safe or not, if they want it bad enough, given enough time they will get it.
So put it in the neighbors' yard.

AEA

Post by AEA »

Hard to believe the NRA couldn't have put a bit more thought into this and canned it before it got approved. The "collective" stance is a good one, just not good to be displayed on an "Individual" basis........ :smilelol5:

I don't think many "serious" gun owners would use them......even if they were free! :roll:
Alan - ANYTHING I write is MY OPINION only.
Certified Curmudgeon - But, my German Shepherd loves me!
NRA-Life, USN '65-'69 & '73-'79: RM1
1911's RULE!

ScubaSigGuy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

KD5NRH wrote:
ScubaSigGuy wrote:I would hate to announce to the BG's what's in my hom all alone while I am out. Safe or not, if they want it bad enough, given enough time they will get it.

:smilelol5: Now that's funny. You could always put one up in every yard that has an Obama sign in it. :lol: (if they were free)
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

CJATE

Post by CJATE »

I wish the NRA would make a national media campaign:

“if you want to take our guns, advertise that you ain’t got non…

I can see a yard sign,
“Show your vote: gun free house, robbers welcome�

I think it would make a large impact (opposite of this one) if done correctly. Who in their right might would be the only house on the block inviting trouble.

lawrnk

Post by lawrnk »

I see nothng wrong with the sign, and plan to buy one
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

lrb111

Post by lrb111 »

The sign that I've seen says, "I am the NRA, and I vote!". I would like to see that as a bumper sticker on every car owned by someone sympathetic to our cause.
Ø resist

Take away the second first, and the first is gone in a second.

NRA Life Member, TSRA, chl instructor

jimlongley

Post by jimlongley »

I had numerous copies of the "I'm the NRA, and I vote!" sign, bumper sticker, and window decoration, back in the day, and I didn't even buy them myself.

My late wife was so incensed by Mario ("there'sa no Mafia, I'ma prove it to you, my godfather says so.") Cuomo's speech that SHE bought a bunch, and you rarely meet someone as anti-slogan posting as she was.

This may not be a bad thing, just as the "I'm the NRA . . ." campaign resulted in a bump in NRA memberships and a change in the political climate, this could be another "To arms, to arms, the British are coming" rallying point, just the thing we need to defeat Bam Bam.
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

texasgirl

Post by texasgirl »

I wish they had this in a yard sign.

I can't post the picture just a link it's a bumper sticker that says

No Thanks, Keep The Change

http://www.zazzle.com/no_thanks_keep_th ... 1696795846
If you listen to constructive criticism, you will be at home among the wise. Proverbs 15:31

DaOldShooter

Post by DaOldShooter »

My wife bought me one as a gift and she placed it, where you can't miss it. We are proud and hope it is
gaining enough attention to make people understand who to vote for!! IF MY NEIGHBORS DON'T KNOW BY NOW
I'M AN NRA MEMBER AND READY TO PROTECT MY RIGHTS, they will now.

biggyin

Post by biggyin »

"rlol"
Kerbouchard wrote:Hey, sounds good...I'll put it up right next to my "This home contains cash, easily pawned items, and expensive jewelery." sign.
It is a cliche that most cliches are true, but then like most cliches, that cliche is untrue.

stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

KD5NRH wrote:
"rlol"
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

Return to “Federal - 2008”