Biden Portrays Himself as Pro-2A

This is the place for discussion of topics specifically addressing the 2008 federal elections.

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
tbranch
Posts in topic: 1

Biden Portrays Himself as Pro-2A

Post by tbranch »

http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/09 ... dens-guns/

Note he talks about his shotguns. He simply framed his comments to work the pro-gun crowd. Bided is about as bad as they get when it comes to 2A rights.

Tom
Last edited by tbranch on Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

AEA

Re: Biden Portray Himself as Pro-2A

Post by AEA »

It's going to be a close race due to the total number of idiots in this Country that can vote.........
I still say they will loose. :cheers2:
Alan - ANYTHING I write is MY OPINION only.
Certified Curmudgeon - But, my German Shepherd loves me!
NRA-Life, USN '65-'69 & '73-'79: RM1
1911's RULE!

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

One of rural Democrats' biggest fears about Obama? That he'll come after the Second Amendment. Not so, said Biden — and he'd better not try. "I guarantee you, Barack Obama ain't taking my shotguns, so don't buy that malarkey," Biden said angrily. "They’re going to start peddling that to you." "I got two, if he tries to fool with my Beretta, he's got a problem."
Priceless.

Biden was studiedly talking down to to his rural, middle-class attendees. I imagine he either dreads these kinds of meetings (because he feels out of place from his Beltway upper-crusty element), or he loves them (because he chuckles himself to sleep at his ability to sell ice to any ignorant Eskimo...inuendo intended :evil2: ).

Too bad no one in the audience asked: "Senator Biden, you've represented our next-to-smallest state for 35 years. So your own record on legislative votes related to the Second Amendment should be clear. How does the NRA rate your record?"

In the VEEP debates, I hope Palin throws down that gauntlet early and hard.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

lrb111

Post by lrb111 »

Just so no one mistakes,, Biden claims to have written the original assault weapons ban, He has a very long list of guns he wants banned. I guess pump shotguns and double barrels aren't on the list.
Ø resist

Take away the second first, and the first is gone in a second.

NRA Life Member, TSRA, chl instructor

Return to “Federal - 2008”