Choate stocks

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Choate stocks

Post by bblhd672 »

Anyone have a Choate rifle/shotgun stock? I'm looking at getting one of the folding stocks for a Mini-14, curious what their quality is like.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

LeonCarr
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Choate stocks

Post by LeonCarr »

Tough As Nails.

I have had several of their stocks for bolt action rifles and shotguns. At one time on their website it said something to the effect that their products have a lifetime warranty, and if you break one of our products please send it back to us so we can see how you did it :smash:

Just my .02,
LeonCarr
"Whitetail Deer are extinct because of rifles with telescopes mounted on them." - My 11th Grade English Teacher

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bblhd672 »

LeonCarr wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:04 am Tough As Nails.

I have had several of their stocks for bolt action rifles and shotguns. At one time on their website it said something to the effect that their products have a lifetime warranty, and if you break one of our products please send it back to us so we can see how you did it :smash:

Just my .02,
LeonCarr
Thanks for the feedback. I ordered one from MidwayUSA to replace the wood stock on Mini-14.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Deltaboy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Deltaboy »

I got mine for my 870 back in 1986. :tiphat: They are great!
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”