So proud of my girl!

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
SoConfused
Posts in topic: 2

So proud of my girl!

Post by SoConfused »

So amazed by her focus and confidence! Here's my seven year old trying an AR-15 for the first time. She got off 40 .223 and on paper at 50 yards with the red dot. She's been practicing gun safety since 3 and shooting her pink cricket .22 for about a year.
https://youtu.be/73UaoR4a4Z4

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Re: So proud of my girl!

Post by Pawpaw »

Way to go!!! :thumbs2: :thumbs2:

Obviously she's more manly than Gersh Kuntzman.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

The Wall
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Wall »

Hope you don't get any visits from Family Services. Would be just like some anti-gun moron to try and cause a problem. Love the two finger trigger pull.
This is precious for sure.

Topic author
SoConfused
Posts in topic: 2

Post by SoConfused »

The Wall wrote:Hope you don't get any visits from Family Services. Would be just like some anti-gun moron to try and cause a problem. Love the two finger trigger pull.
This is precious for sure.
Thanks. She had so much fun.

We actually did get many CPS complaints from my wife's crazy Democrat family when she started being allowed to touch guns at 3. We refused to meet with, answer calls from, or otherwise communicate with CPS in any way so they referred the case to the local PD, who we also ignored.

We forwarded any letters or voicemail to our attorney. He did whatever magic he does and we never heard anything more of it. We never saw or spoke with CPS or LEOs. We're in a financial position that thousands of dollars to remind CPS and Detectives of their place is worth it to live as we want without fear. However, I wouldn't recommend videos like this for anyone else since the consequences certainly can be expensive. We have zero regrets and are raising a beautiful intelligent and confident girl.

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”