Now I want a Barrett

"A pistol is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you never should have left behind!" Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
spectre
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Now I want a Barrett

Post by spectre »

http://www.vpc.org/studies/roofthree.htm

Now I want a Barrett, but...

I'm in a good place right now
Not emotionally or financially
But I am at the gun store

Jusme

Re: Now I want a Barrett

Post by Jusme »

So it's not the evil, full semiauto, death machines, that are their target anymore. They are now going after bolt action rifles. I would say I'm surprised, but it's the logical next step, to completely disarm us. By claiming that a 50 caliber, is the most powerful weapon of mass destruction, available, even being used to take down every aircraft, in the air, and probably every ship at sea.
Of course they blame the gun industry, for, allowing Bin Laden to aquire guns, they conveniently, forget, that our government armed and trained him to repel the Russians.
There are thousands, of 50 caliber, rifles, in the public, and so far none of the legal owners have taken out any armored limos, or shot fuel supply tanks.
Just more left wing, anti gun propoganda.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

I was fortunate enough to get to shoot the M82 Barrett and M21 in the service. The M82 was fun to shoot, especially when I wasn’t paying for ammo, but I prefer the M21 due to size and weight. I’d still like to buy a Barrett though, maybe I will some day.

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

I want one of those magical Barrett 50 cal. rifles that can hurt the occupants of an armored car even if they do not penetrate the armor. I have no idea how that could happen, except maybe if the clang when it hits the metal is too loud for their sensitive ears.

I read that line and the line about not knowing if an armored limo could really withstand an RPG and stopped. I guess they forgot about the general in Germany whose armored limo was hit by an RPG (Gen. Kroesen, around 1981, Ramstein AFB, attack by Red Army Faction) and kept going until he got to work.

I glanced through the rest and saw more of the same propaganda.
Steve Rothstein

Nutcracker

Post by Nutcracker »

An IED is a lot cheaper.
Ho, Ho! Hey, Hey!
Kavanaugh is here to stay!

Return to “Rifles & Shotguns”