MO: In your face, Bloomberg

Discussion of other state's CHL's & reciprocity

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
ELB
Posts in topic: 1

MO: In your face, Bloomberg

Post by ELB »

Missouri citizens passed an RKBA constitutional amendment in 2014 by a 61 to 39 percent margin. It eliminated a constitutional prohibition on concealed carry, requires laws that restrict 2A rights to be judged by "strict scrutiny, and generally protects arms, ammo, and firearm accessories.

"Unhappy with the outcome in the August 2014 election, Michael Bloomberg funded a lawsuit brought by St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson and Rebecca Morgan, a Mom’s Demand Action organizer."

They lost in the Missouri Supreme Court.

Read more: http://www.ammoland.com/2015/07/missour ... z3f3ZTslAt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USAF 1982-2005

Topbuilder

Re: MO: In your face, Bloomberg

Post by Topbuilder »

Any day Bloomberg's agenda is defeated is a good day. :patriot:
"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God, and the Bible." George Washington

jmra

Post by jmra »

Topbuilder wrote:Any day Bloomberg's agenda is defeated is a good day. :patriot:
:iagree:
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Aww, don't go away mad. Just go away!
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “Other States”