Looking for Concealed Carry on Campus Impact Witnesses

Colleges are places to learn, not die at the hands of attention-starved mass-murderers.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Douva
Posts in topic: 1

Looking for Concealed Carry on Campus Impact Witnesses

Post by Douva »

Students for Concealed Carry on Campus (SCCC) is looking for impact witnesses to testify before the Texas House Law Enforcement Committee, in favor of legalizing concealed carry on college campuses. If you have been the victim of a violent crime on a college campus, or if you are a college student, professor, or college employee who has reason to feel particularly vulnerable on campus (handicapped, attending night classes in a bad part of town, etc.), your testimony might be useful in persuading state legislators to legalize concealed carry on Texas college campuses.

If you think you might be interested in testifying (witnesses who are unable or unwilling to testify in person may provide written testimony), please contact SCCC President Mike Guzman (Michael.Guzman@ConcealedCampus.org), SCCC Leader for the State of Texas Daniel Crocker (Texas@ConcealedCampus.org), or SCCC Public Relations Director Katie Kasprzak (Katie.Kasprzak@ConcealedCampus.org).

http://www.ConcealedCampus.org/Texas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CompVest

Re: Looking for Concealed Carry on Campus Impact Witnesses

Post by CompVest »

I sent your post to one of the faculty at Lone Star Community College in Montgomery County. He is one of the advisor for the 2nd Amendment Academy which is the largest club on campus. He will send it to the membership.
Women on the DRAW – drill, revise, attain, win
Coached Practice Sessions for Women

Aric

Re: Looking for Concealed Carry on Campus Impact Witnesses

Post by Aric »

I would be willing to do this, I am a almost 40ish male, I go to school at night. I'm not a poster child of why we need it, but just an example of the type of person who should be allowed to carry.

Return to “Concealed Carry on College Campuses”