Donate Your Old Holster to SCCC for Empty Holster Protest

Colleges are places to learn, not die at the hands of attention-starved mass-murderers.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
txsccc
Posts in topic: 1

Donate Your Old Holster to SCCC for Empty Holster Protest

Post by txsccc »

Every year, Students for Concealed Carry on Campus holds an Empty Holster Protest (April 4-8) where students wear empty, visible holsters while going about their daily activities on campus.

SCCC members are protesting college polices and/or state laws that disarm law-abiding citizens who are legally permitted to carry a concealed firearm in hundreds of other locations in their respective states. Since criminals do not honor rules against firearms, these dangerous policies stack the odds against students and in favor of criminals. The empty holster is a token symbolizing that disarming all law-abiding citizens creates defense-free zone which are attractive targets to criminals.

Many of our members cannot afford holsters, so we are asking for holster donations. It can be any old holster, no matter how worn out or what design. We will be distributing them on April 4th and 6th

Please send to this member:
Daniel Crocker
2401 Welsh ave #412
College Station, TX 77845

RPB
Banned

Re: Donate Your Old Holster to SCCC for Empty Holster Protes

Post by RPB »

I am sending 3 ankle holsters and 2 belly bands and 2 or 3 Nylon clip holsters, Hope you can use them
Last edited by RPB on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Skaven

Re: Donate Your Old Holster to SCCC for Empty Holster Protes

Post by Skaven »

TXSCCC do you have any plans to protest on University of Texas at San Antonio? If so, I would like to be put in contact with someone so I can join.

Return to “Concealed Carry on College Campuses”