Looking for ministry

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
preacher
Posts in topic: 2

Looking for ministry

Post by preacher »

I haven't been on this forum very long, but I feel like ya'll are family already. I hope you will tolerate my post as I tell you that my current church and I have decided to move in different directions. Everything has been amicable, they just want to move in a different direction, and I believe they would be better served by someone who can take them to another level. :???:
That being said, the obvious outcome is that I'm now looking for another ministry...or secular job. One of my dreams has been to serve the Kingdom by being an interim, or transitional pastor, for churches who are in-between ministers. That is often a critical time in the life of a church and can be handled with grace, or it can be a make-or-break time for them. I believe I have the gifts to step into those situations and bring hope and healing.
I would love to hear from any of you who are involved in your churches, either as lay people or clergy, and provide me with feedback on the need for an interim ministry in the churches.
Thanks and God bless.
A noble man makes noble plans and by noble deeds he stands. --Isaiah 32:8

hheremtp

Re: Looking for ministry

Post by hheremtp »

I know of an Episcopal Church that is looking for a full time minister if that helps.
Steve

Topic author
preacher

Post by preacher »

Sent PM. Thanks for the response.
A noble man makes noble plans and by noble deeds he stands. --Isaiah 32:8

hheremtp

Post by hheremtp »

did not get the pm, might want to try again.
Steve

JFM
Posts in topic: 1

Post by JFM »

Preston Road Church of Christ in Dallas has been trying to hire a new worship minister. This position is essentially the song leader for services and other church functions. You'll need to have good pipes. If that is your talent, contact them at 214-526-7221.
Joe F. Monroy

Return to “Job Board”