GT Distributors opening in DFW area

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
A-R
Posts in topic: 1

GT Distributors opening in DFW area

Post by A-R »

Hi all, I am NOT affiliated with GT Distributors but get their updates on my Facebook page so thought I'd share this one with y'all

Two cool pieces of news:

1. Apparently GT Distributors is opening a new store in DFW area (you guys and gals up there will love their prices!)

2. They're looking for people to staff the new store.

Directly from their Facebook post ...
GT Distributors: Got a favorite employee at one of our competitors in Dallas or someone willing to relocate? Refer them to us and we will send you a 10% discount card and a 5.11/GT LED keychain light. If we hire them, we will send you a $50 GT gift card. They need to be familiar with one or more of the following. LE and/or military gea...r, uniforms, weapons, or emergency vehicle equipment. Please send their resumes to txsales@gtdist.com
Oh and here's an older update I missed last Friday with more details about the new store ...
GT Distributors: DFW fans- We under construction on our GT Dallas location now. It will be located at 12610 Perimeter Dr Dallas TX. This is near the intersection of 635 and Shilo Road. We estimate an opening date of early November. The showroom will actually be a little larger than our Austin showroom and will include a 36+ person room... for training classes. This will be available for local agencies at no charge. We are looking for sales and office staff at this time. Resumes to txsales@gtdist.com.

Grog

Re: GT Distributors opening in DFW area

Post by Grog »

I'm just a couple miles away, I drove by the new location three hours after they posted to facebook :mrgreen:

MadMonkey

Re: GT Distributors opening in DFW area

Post by MadMonkey »

YES! No more having to drive to Austin! :cheers2:
“Beware the fury of a patient man.” - John Dryden

Return to “Job Board”