More Texas Job Openings

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
i8godzilla
Posts in topic: 1

More Texas Job Openings

Post by i8godzilla »

Medical Sales - Selling in to the OR. Territory is Houston and south--will consider rep in San Antonio. B2B capital equipment sales background required. OTE: $90K

South Central Regional Manager - DFW/Austin/Houston/San Antonio - Minimum 3 years Sales Management experience- preferably with a sales and sales management background in Capital (Must be Medical Sales Mgt). Past B2B background with Fortune 500 company a plus. C-Suite selling experience a must. Good understanding of the CAPITAL sales process. OTE: ~$200K

Medical IT Software Sales - Houston - Person will be selling software into the health-care market (hospitals and providers). Must have experience selling into health-care C-Level Suite. OTE: ~$200-260K based on experience.

Territory Manager - Respiratory Therapy - Dallas - Sales rep is responsible for managing the distributors, training them and negotiating contracts to increase business. This is a heavy relationship sale. Also, responsible for educating specialty physicians on a new technology. OTE: $140K
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send me a PM or apply here.
No State shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor. -- Murdock v. Pennsylvania
If the State converts a right into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right with impunity. -- Shuttleworth v. City of Birmingham

Texas_Tactical
Posts in topic: 1

Re: More Texas Job Openings

Post by Texas_Tactical »

i8godzilla wrote: OTE: ~$200-260K
:shock: I should get in the medical field.

Thomas

Re: More Texas Job Openings

Post by Thomas »

Texas_Tactical wrote:
i8godzilla wrote: OTE: ~$200-260K
:shock: I should get in the medical field.
Go to sea. Less school required, same salary, same long hours.

Return to “Job Board”