Help Wanted: LTC-Friendly Houston Jeweler

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 2

Help Wanted: LTC-Friendly Houston Jeweler

Post by Vol Texan »

My wife owns a jewelry store in the Houston Heights area, and she is looking for a little extra help in the shop.

Her staff is small, so each person gets to do a lot within the store. Sales, of course, is big, but she could also use some of these skills as well:
  • Social media knowledge, to help with her online marketing
  • She does a lot of jewelry repair work as well, so perhaps a Navy machinist, or an armorer would be good at that
  • She does a lot of 3D CAD jewelry design, so CAD skills would be welcome
  • And of course, it's a jewelry store, so you are MOST welcome to carry while working
She's looking for both part-time and full-time help. Please PM me if you're interested and want to talk with her.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Help Wanted: LTC-Friendly Houston Jeweler

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

I can't help you with prospective employees but can you let me know the name of your wife's store? I am in need of jewelry from time to time, and it is really hard to find a place that is supportive of the RKBA.

PM is fine if you don't want to post the name on an open forum for some reason.

Topic author
Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Help Wanted: LTC-Friendly Houston Jeweler

Post by Vol Texan »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:I can't help you with prospective employees but can you let me know the name of your wife's store? I am in need of jewelry from time to time, and it is really hard to find a place that is supportive of the RKBA.

PM is fine if you don't want to post the name on an open forum for some reason.
PM Sent...thank you.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Return to “Job Board”