Looking for a few days of side work

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Odinvalknir
Posts in topic: 3

Looking for a few days of side work

Post by Odinvalknir »

Looking for a couple days worth of work, I'm in a low. Between jobs at the moment waiting for the next one to start up in a week or so. I can do just about anything, I am an electrician by trade but can do most Automotive repairs and even some Home Remodeling. Obviously I can do general labor as well, looking to make a few hundred dollars before Wednesday June 20th. If anybody can be a help and point me to some kind of work, I would greatly appreciate it.

I live in the southeast area of Houston. Down towards Clear Lake and Webster, League City

Tex1961
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Looking for a few days of side work

Post by Tex1961 »

Sure wished you were in the Dallas Area. I have a patio roof that needs to be removed and a new one built. Almost impossible to find a contractor that isn't 2 months out and wants to charge an arm and a leg because everyone is so busy.

Interblog
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Interblog »

I'm sending you an email so check your spam folder if you don't get it.

I'm in League City and we may need some electrical. It never hurts to discuss.

Topic author
Odinvalknir

Post by Odinvalknir »

Interblog wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:31 pm I'm sending you an email so check your spam folder if you don't get it.

I'm in League City and we may need some electrical. It never hurts to discuss.
Oh okay, I was wondering where that email had come from. I saw it before I had checked back on here. I responded to the email and left a message at the phone number given. I appreciate your response, and hope we can work something out.

Topic author
Odinvalknir

Post by Odinvalknir »

Tex1961 wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:22 pm Sure wished you were in the Dallas Area. I have a patio roof that needs to be removed and a new one built. Almost impossible to find a contractor that isn't 2 months out and wants to charge an arm and a leg because everyone is so busy.

Yea it's the same down here in Houston, thanks to harvey it's STILL hard to find a good contractor who isn't tied up for the next 6 months. I'm sure a lot of Dallas guys are down here too, there are still homes that are torn down to the frame work even now a year later still waiting for workers or the money to be rebuilt.

Return to “Job Board”