Looking for technically inclined folks...

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
RottenApple
Posts in topic: 2

Looking for technically inclined folks...

Post by RottenApple »

Putting out a call to all of technically inclined forum members.

My company is looking for another 5-6 technically inclined folks for a contract-to-perm position. This position is, at least initially, 90%+ travel. Rate of pay is $18-$20/hour plus expenses. Travel is 100% paid. We are based in Richardson, TX, but relocation to this area is not necessarily required. You don’t need to have experience in this particular area (hospitality), but technical ability is an absolute must. Reliability is key! All training will be provided and paid for by my company.

If you are interested in additional information, please send me a private message and I’ll be more than happy to provide additional details.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Looking for technically inclined folks...

Post by bblhd672 »

RottenApple wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:08 pm Putting out a call to all of technically inclined forum members.

My company is looking for another 5-6 technically inclined folks for a contract-to-perm position. This position is, at least initially, 90%+ travel. Rate of pay is $18-$20/hour plus expenses. Travel is 100% paid. We are based in Richardson, TX, but relocation to this area is not necessarily required. You don’t need to have experience in this particular area (hospitality), but technical ability is an absolute must. Reliability is key! All training will be provided and paid for by my company.

If you are interested in additional information, please send me a private message and I’ll be more than happy to provide additional details.
PM sent
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
RottenApple
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RottenApple »

bblhd672 wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:47 pmPM sent
Ditto.

greenbeer

Post by greenbeer »

PM sent.
In Sig I trust.

jb2012

Post by jb2012 »

RottenApple wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:08 pm
Pm sent

Return to “Job Board”