Still have 2 Jobs (3 positions) ISO Techs

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
RottenApple
Posts in topic: 1

Still have 2 Jobs (3 positions) ISO Techs

Post by RottenApple »

My company has 1 opening and our sister company has 2.

TekConcierge (my company): Level 1 System Engineer (DFW area)
This is an entry level position. Training will be provided via online classes and on-the-job instruction. Technical ability and aptitude is more important than technical knowledge. Any experience with Active Directory, server administration, network infrastructure (firewalls/routers/switches), etc. is a plus. This person needs a can-do attitude and excellent customer services skills. Local travel will be required with occasional travel to other cities and states.

Hospitality Technical Services (sister company): Independent Contractor
This position is 90%+ travel throughout the entire United States. You will be installing electronic door lock upgrade components, client/server software, and programming/commissioning the locks for a national hotel chain. Training will be provided in a classroom environment and supplemented by on-the-job experience. This person needs a can-do attitude and excellent customer services skills.

If interested, please PM me for where to send your resume (.DOCX format, please). Please note which position you are interested in.

NOTE: I am not the person doing the hiring. I am only screening potential resumes for my employer.

Return to “Job Board”