Anybody know of any possible openings in the Houston /Cypress area

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Killadocg23
Posts in topic: 1

Anybody know of any possible openings in the Houston /Cypress area

Post by Killadocg23 »

Gents,
Ive been trying to find a job in the Corpus Christi Area but it seems like its who you know not what you know and irs been extremely difficult. Me and my wife were looking at moving back to Houston because of this. I did aviation maintenance in school but have no desire to work on actual aircraft any more. I can do anything with maintenance or field technician etc or even anything entry level, I just need to get my feet wet. Any leads would be helpful. Thank you gentleman!

Jusme

Re: Anybody know of any possible openings in the Houston /Cypress area

Post by Jusme »

I don't know of anything in Houston, but in the DFW area CNC maintenance techs, with PLC experience are in high demand. I know several former aircraft techs, who are transitioning, Depending on the type of aircraft processeses, you are familiar with, most will be similar to modern CNC machinery, as far as electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems. Anyone with certifications, will move to the front of the line. Good luck. :thumbs2:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

cheezit

Re: Anybody know of any possible openings in the Houston /Cypress area

Post by cheezit »

Check with bobcat of Houston. Great company and great people to work for.

Return to “Job Board”