ISO Maintenance staff/RSO at SE Houston Gun Store / Shooting Range

If you have a job you want to offer to TexasCHLforum members first, or if you are looking for a job, post it here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
KinnyLee
Posts in topic: 2

ISO Maintenance staff/RSO at SE Houston Gun Store / Shooting Range

Post by KinnyLee »

Hello all,

I've tasked to look for a maintenance staff/RSO at The Arms Room in Dickinson, TX.
Below is the job description and qualification.

This Job Is:
• A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
• Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
• A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
• A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
• Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
This position will work within the Range/store Maintenance area. Able to complete daily work orders, preventative maintenance work orders, and emergency calls.
• The successful candidate should have a subject matter expertise in close circuit ventilation (license is NOT required) and a good working understanding of commercial mechanical systems, including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, fire alarm, fire sprinkler, kitchen refrigeration and heating equipment, and other miscellaneous commercial systems.

• This position does not necessarily require a journeyman or master's license, but it is not discouraged. This position will supervise all areas of maintenance, including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fire safety, drywall, painting, carpentry and other similar tasks.

You can PM me or contact the store directly at 832-226-5252

Thanks,
Kinny.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 1

Re: ISO Maintenance staff/RSO at SE Houston Gun Store / Shooting Range

Post by Jusme »

That would be right up my alley. I spent the last 25 years as as facility/ maintenance manager, but I’m not going to relocate to Houston. Hope you find a good candidate.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
KinnyLee
Posts in topic: 2

Re: ISO Maintenance staff/RSO at SE Houston Gun Store / Shooting Range

Post by KinnyLee »

Jusme wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:28 pm That would be right up my alley. I spent the last 25 years as as facility/ maintenance manager, but I’m not going to relocate to Houston. Hope you find a good candidate.
Thank you Sir! :tiphat:

Return to “Job Board”