Relevant bills filed and their status

Moderator: Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Last Minute Flurry of New Bills Filed

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

As expected, there was a flurry of new bills filed on Friday, March 13th, the last day to file bills. Several new gun-related bills were filed and they have been added to the Bill Status Report. Since there were so many, I included a very short description of the subject matter in the announcement of the newly added bills.

Chas.

jrosto

Re: Last Minute Flurry of New Bills Filed

Post by jrosto »

It is interesting that Yvonne Davis did not file her "One Gun a Month" bill or her "Gun Show Loophole" bill.

Does that mean she has decided that exercises in futility are indeed futile? Or has she decided that this type of legislation will get more traction on the federal level?

It would be interesting if someone who was in her district could ask why she failed to file the anti gun bills this year. I would like to see her answer.
"No arsenal or no weapon in the arsenals of the world is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women." Ronald Reagan

bubba1876

Post by bubba1876 »

I've done a few searches, but I can't really find anything. Can someone post the link to show all the bills that have been introduced this session.
Thanks
Glock 19

tfrazier

Post by tfrazier »

bubba1876 wrote:I've done a few searches, but I can't really find anything. Can someone post the link to show all the bills that have been introduced this session.
Thanks
That's pretty much what Charles has provided at http://www.texasshooting.com/TexasCHL_F ... 92&t=20064" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; isn't it?

Return to “2009 Texas Legislative Session”