Whitehouse.gov petition to recognize true intent of 2A

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

stever1950
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Whitehouse.gov petition to recognize true intent of 2A

Post by stever1950 »

Signed. Got my 0.05 cents in.
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

bagman45
Banned

Post by bagman45 »

Ok, so call me a semi-paranoid, extremely cynical, crusty old street-smart guy (to which I will admit guilt on ALL counts);). This thing won't make ANY headway, AND, given the deep state operations we know are very clearly still in motion, could WELL act as a de-facto "gun registration list" for another administration in another time. SO, I'll keep my powder dry on this one....

pushpullpete

Post by pushpullpete »

bagman45 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:40 pm Ok, so call me a semi-paranoid, extremely cynical, crusty old street-smart guy (to which I will admit guilt on ALL counts);). This thing won't make ANY headway, AND, given the deep state operations we know are very clearly still in motion, could WELL act as a de-facto "gun registration list" for another administration in another time. SO, I'll keep my powder dry on this one....
heh heh heh :tiphat: I resemble that remark, except the paranoid part. It's not paranoia if they really are after you.
But.... signed.
:txflag: :patriot:

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”