Chipman is finished

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 3

Chipman is finished

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Rafe
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Chipman is finished

Post by Rafe »

:hurry: :cheers2:

Thanks for brightening my day!
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Ruark

Post by Ruark »

Thanks goodness. Just wonder what dingbat they'll nominate in his place. Imagine Shannon Watts as head of the ATF.....
-Ruark

AndyC1911

Post by AndyC1911 »

:woohoo

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

Ruark wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:39 am Thanks goodness. Just wonder what dingbat they'll nominate in his place. Imagine Shannon Watts as head of the ATF.....

SHHHH!

Dont give them any ideas!

Or one of the Giffords...
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

JRG

Post by JRG »

Bevo is next probably.

Joe

allisji

Post by allisji »

Syntyr wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:12 am
Ruark wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:39 am Thanks goodness. Just wonder what dingbat they'll nominate in his place. Imagine Shannon Watts as head of the ATF.....

SHHHH!

Dont give them any ideas!

Or one of the Giffords...
Isn't Mr. Gabby Giffords a new member of the senate. I doubt the left would want to pillage from their narrow senate majority to fill the ATF director job. Especially if the republican governor of Az would be able to pick the replacement. Would Gabby Giffords want to run the ATF? Maybe, but I'd guess that it would be a hard sell when she doesn't need the headaches that go along with the job considering that he currently can continue coasting her want to increased fame and fortune as the former congresswoman who was shot in the head by a crazed gun owner "inspired by Sara Palin".
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

While I am certainly happy to hear this news, with this current administration, I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop. Despite the damage they do to their own side, so far they seem willing to just plow on ahead. IF they were smart, they would just find some generic bureaucrat with sympathies to their side to nominate for these positions. Nope, they seemingly go for whoever the worst potential person they can find to fill the particular position. IF I were an actual "conspiracy theory" guy, I'd say they were doing it all on purpose to have a never-ending stream of controversy and diversion...IF.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

K.Mooneyham wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:55 am While I am certainly happy to hear this news, with this current administration, I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop. Despite the damage they do to their own side, so far they seem willing to just plow on ahead. IF they were smart, they would just find some generic bureaucrat with sympathies to their side to nominate for these positions. Nope, they seemingly go for whoever the worst potential person they can find to fill the particular position. IF I were an actual "conspiracy theory" guy, I'd say they were doing it all on purpose to have a never-ending stream of controversy and diversion...IF.
:iagree: I cannot help but think that all of these moves are public "up yours" to Trump supporters. He said that they weren't after him as much as they were after us and they have done just about everything possible to prove him right. They are unabashed in their contempt for anything that he supported because they know the he was providing that support because he recognized that people wanted it. Further, I think that it is a full fledged attempt to tell us "resistance is futile." Now, I'll just put on my tin foil hat and suck my thumb in the corner.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

G.A. Heath

Post by G.A. Heath »

Maybe we can convince the Dems since Crazy Uncle Joe is in the White House we need Crazy Uncle Ted as the head of the BATF...
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

dlh

Post by dlh »

There is always...cough...cough...Beto. ;-)
Please know and follow the rules of firearms safety.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Apparently there are a number of Dems in the Senate who are worried.

Good job NRA and everyone else who helped.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”