Semi automatic rifle ban

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Semi automatic rifle ban

Post by philip964 »

03Lightningrocks

Re: Semi automatic rifle ban

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:09 pm https://www.westernjournal.com/feinstei ... ne-feared/

Feinstein reveals it’s coming.
Would a bill of this type require a super majority to pass the Senate?

RottenApple
Posts in topic: 4

Post by RottenApple »

Same article, no ad blocker detector: https://outline.com/ShJ68P

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

philip964 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:09 pm https://www.westernjournal.com/feinstei ... ne-feared/

Feinstein reveals it’s coming.
I was 2 minutes into a Guns & Gadgets video on the subject, when I paused the video long enough to run out and buy myself a complete lower, as a means of suggesting to DiFi that she should go get to know herself in a biblical way.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

bobby
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bobby »

:txflag:

cirus

Post by cirus »

They can ban all they want but it won't change anything.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

cirus wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:20 pm They can ban all they want but it won't change anything.
I wish that I believed that. I don't.

Let's look at the mask mandate. They really couldn't force anyone to wear a mask. It was going to be unenforceable at the citizen level with any level or quantity of law enforcement. So they didn't even try.

They enforced it on the businesses. They told the business - and they carried through on their threats - that the business was going to be punished if they didn't enforce the Covid rules. Some businesses tried to push back and some of them might even ultimately win in court. But at least for the moment, they put enough fear into most e business owners that they are doing the enforcement job. Now, it gets embellished by "Karens" who howl at the moon at the slightest hint of something but mask compliance. Don't mistake "Karen" as a gender specific term. I talked to a pet store owner today who had an elderly man go off on her over one of her 16 year old girl employees for not wearing a mask. He was angry to the point of near violence at her for not forcing the girl to wear a mask every minute of every day. I know quite a few people who have a visceral hatred of EBRs to start with and would take it upon themselves to become vigilantes, maybe even posses of vigilantes to hunt down anything that looked like a "contraband rifle." The enforcement will come at all levels - no credit card transactions, no gun sellers and no ammo.

I assure you that I just get out of bed this morning with my glass half empty.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

cirus

Post by cirus »

It's all very simple. If you want to keep it your gonna have to use it. No judge, lawyer, or politician is gonna help. We're on our own.

RottenApple

Post by RottenApple »

chasfm11 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:25 pmDon't mistake "Karen" as a gender specific term.
Kyle is the term for the "male Karen". Just FYI.....

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

RottenApple wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:15 pm
chasfm11 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:25 pmDon't mistake "Karen" as a gender specific term.
Kyle is the term for the "male Karen". Just FYI.....
I always thought it was Ken

RottenApple

Post by RottenApple »

cirus wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:42 pm It's all very simple. If you want to keep it your gonna have to use it. No judge, lawyer, or politician is gonna help. We're on our own.
In some way, I kinda, sorta actually hope it comes to this. No, not because I want to hurt\kill someone. Quite the opposite in fact (though I will do what needs to be done if it comes to that). But because I personally believe the "other side" is going to be in shock when the military and various police forces actually take our side or remain neutral. I'm talking the rank and file, not the upper echelons, of course.

RottenApple

Post by RottenApple »

Tex1961 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:18 pmI always thought it was Ken
I've heard both, but Kyle seems to be used more often. Pick your choose. :tiphat:

mayor

Post by mayor »

chasfm11 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:25 pm I know quite a few people who have a visceral hatred of EBRs to start with and would take it upon themselves to become vigilantes, maybe even posses of vigilantes to hunt down anything that looked like a "contraband rifle."
This would be super stupid for the "vigilantes" even "posses of vigilantes" especially the "hunting down" part.
chasfm11 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:25 pm The enforcement will come at all levels - no credit card transactions, no gun sellers and no ammo.
Possible, but there is always a way - cash - barter - metals. Black market, anyone?
cirus wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:42 pm It's all very simple. If you want to keep it your gonna have to use it. No judge, lawyer, or politician is gonna help. We're on our own.
Yep.

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

chasfm11 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:25 pm
cirus wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:20 pm They can ban all they want but it won't change anything.
I wish that I believed that. I don't.

Let's look at the mask mandate. They really couldn't force .... empty.
Extremely good points Chas.

It doesn't take 100 or even 100,000 federal LEOs, it takes a brainwashed and willing civilian gestapo. And that mindset has been cultivated in our society for decades.

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

RottenApple wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:19 pm
In some way, I kinda, sorta actually hope it comes to this. No, not because I want to hurt\kill someone. Quite the opposite in fact (though I will do what needs to be done if it comes to that). But because I personally believe the "other side" is going to be in shock when the military and various police forces actually take our side or remain neutral. I'm talking the rank and file, not the upper echelons, of course.
I keep praying that it will never come to this. More and more I think the people running things are pushing the country towards it for a reason I cannot fully fathom. But I have also prayed that if it must come, let it come soon. Not because I want to be in it or kill anyone, but I want it to come while I am young enough to fight in it and protect my family. I want my grandchildren to grow up in a free country, whether it is the USA, the CSA (I don't honestly expect those same states to band together but some might), or the Republic of Texas.
Steve Rothstein

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”