As Violence Hits Rich Neighborhoods, Liberals And Ex-Radicals Buy Guns And Mobilize To Oust Progressive DAs

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

abom2
Posts in topic: 1

Re: As Violence Hits Rich Neighborhoods, Liberals And Ex-Radicals Buy Guns And Mobilize To Oust Progressive DAs

Post by abom2 »

K.Mooneyham wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:33 pm
Excaliber wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:58 am My risk / profit equation says that crime will continue until the risk substantially outweighs the rewards.

There's a reason why home invasions are common in big cities but rare in the rural areas of Texas where law enforcement is sparse.

Unless and untill that reason becomes prevalent in the areas currently experiencing major crime waves, those major crimes will continue to be common.
:iagree:

And it's likely that I will be the "kid" on here posting. :biggrinjester:
Looks like you will not have to worry about being the "kid". But I did order a VRF-14 today for the truck. 590M's at the house. Wife's is in .410. But it does take a while to put up the items stashed around the house if we have visitors.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 1

Re: As Violence Hits Rich Neighborhoods, Liberals And Ex-Radicals Buy Guns And Mobilize To Oust Progressive DAs

Post by Rafe »

Lynyrd wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:32 pm I carry ALL the time. The only exception is in the shower, and then there is one on the bathroom counter just outside the shower. If I'm on the throne, it sits on the window sill beside me.
Don't worry. Gotcha covered. :tiphat: Though the showerhead needs some CLR.

And Springfield just announced new 35-round magazines for the XDm 9mm. I may need some. Wonder if they'll release a similar extended magazine for the original .40 S&W XDm?
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”