Liberals and the Ignorant

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Liberals and the Ignorant

Post by carlson1 »

The title probably goes together. Since Uvalde the Liberals and Biden want my rights and liberties to not depend on how I behave, but how killers behave. That is the definition of insane.

Tex1961

Re: Liberals and thr Ignorant

Post by Tex1961 »

The inmates are definitely running the asylum.

clarionite

Post by clarionite »

There's a full on assault in the media right now.

striker55

Post by striker55 »

Another way to deflect away from the performance in Washington! Inflation? Energy? They love anything to talk about rather than fix things.

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 2

Post by chasfm11 »

I believe that this is all nothing more than the never-changing ambulance chasing playbook. The power grabbers in every country wait patiently in the wings until an event occurs and then they seize the messaging about that event and try to leverage their standard agenda - in this case banning guns. They are and have always been opportunists. The message is never in doubt. The only thing that changes in the event that they try to harness to deliver that message.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

striker55 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:32 pm Another way to deflect away from the performance in Washington! Inflation? Energy? They love anything to talk about rather than fix things.
The mass news media functions as a propaganda machine for leftwingers, elitists, and globalists (all one and the same?). There are countless violent incidents nationwide all the time. The general public hears about those incidents that the news media machine chooses to amplify, and doesn't hear about those incidents the news media chooses to cover up by refusing to talk about them. Additionally, by amplifying some incidents, they do their best to drown out talk of any other on-going events like the sorry state of the economy, crazy fuel prices, and a rise in crime. At this point, there is no such thing as a "free press".

Paladin
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Paladin »

striker55 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:32 pm Another way to deflect away from the performance in Washington! Inflation? Energy? They love anything to talk about rather than fix things.
THIS!

Everything they touch is going to hell in a handbasket and now they want our guns.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

cirus

Re: Liberals and the Ignorant

Post by cirus »

Let them keep talking. Biden, Beto whoever. I'll keep reloading and buying more guns and mags.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

I loved it when Michele Bachmann called them out for what they really are: Gangster government

Our Government is over run with Gangsters. The Clintons? Bill Clinton grew up in Hot Springs Arkansas, a town that is so proud of it's gangster roots they have a museum about it: Gangster Museum of America. I've been there. They have a mafia phone directory lists the "Clinton brothers" number. Bill and Roger learned the ropes early.

Ex-FBI official: Clintons are a ‘crime family’

It's common knowledge that Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger, but what is less well advertised is that Joe Kennedy used Al Capone as a major supplier of moonshine from Hot Springs. The mafia in Hot Springs bottled up "clear" moonshine in spring-water bottles and shipped them East to Joe Kennedy. Joe worked with bloodthirsty Capone to make his money.

Speaking of Massachusetts, It's well known that Whitey Bulger was a criminal kingpin in Boston who worked closely with the FBI, but Whitey's brother William Bulger was simultaneously the president of the Massachusetts Senate.

There is a common pattern (Hot Springs, Chicago, Boston, etc) of organized crime using their money to purchase local authorities or even political office directly (Mayor, police force, even the fire department in Hot Springs).
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

Paladin wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:33 pm I loved it when Michele Bachmann called them out for what they really are: Gangster government

Our Government is over run with Gangsters. The Clintons? Bill Clinton grew up in Hot Springs Arkansas, a town that is so proud of it's gangster roots they have a museum about it: Gangster Museum of America. I've been there. They have a mafia phone directory lists the "Clinton brothers" number. Bill and Roger learned the ropes early.

Ex-FBI official: Clintons are a ‘crime family’

It's common knowledge that Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger, but what is less well advertised is that Joe Kennedy used Al Capone as a major supplier of moonshine from Hot Springs. The mafia in Hot Springs bottled up "clear" moonshine in spring-water bottles and shipped them East to Joe Kennedy. Joe worked with bloodthirsty Capone to make his money.

Speaking of Massachusetts, It's well known that Whitey Bulger was a criminal kingpin in Boston who worked closely with the FBI, but Whitey's brother William Bulger was simultaneously the president of the Massachusetts Senate.

There is a common pattern (Hot Springs, Chicago, Boston, etc) of organized crime using their money to purchase local authorities or even political office directly (Mayor, police force, even the fire department in Hot Springs).
Stephen Hunter has a detective series. A prequel takes place in Hot Springs. (I think it takes place just after WWII) It's about the father of the main character in the subsequent series.
I went to college in Arkadelphia, just a few miles east of Hot Springs. Years later, I'd work for a company with a branch in Hot Springs that took me over there on business several times a year. Living in Texarkana, my wife and I often took a long weekend in Hot Springs. I have some familiarity with the place. It's beautiful and I love it.
Hunter knows the area and history. It's a fascinating and informative tale. While fiction, it presents a lot of real history.

I also wrote a novel that takes place in Hot Springs and taps into he gangster lore of the area. But mine is a Near Future Sci-Fi that takes place in 2035.

https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Springs-Earl ... ttachment]
Attachments
HotSprings.jpg

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Ed4032

Post by Ed4032 »

To be a liberal you must be first either stupid or insane. That’s the only way that I am able to understand their actions.
Gun control is like stopping drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to drive.

NRA Life Member

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

Ed4032 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:59 am To be a liberal you must be first either stupid or insane. That’s the only way that I am able to understand their actions.
I know several "progressive" folks who are neither stupid or insane. They were, unfortunately, indoctrinated with a false wold history and set of morals. They make rational decisions, based on the data available to them. Unfortunately that data set includes a racist, imperial America. A definition of racism that is basically racist = caucasian. They've been taught that the purpose of government is to insure their security, comfort, and prosperity. They have been taught by the adults and professional educators that equality is equality of outcome, not equality of opportunity.

While they are the current problem, the true cause of the disaster the country is becoming started back in the 1960s. The people destroying the country today are the product of those teachings. With better parents, teachers, and civil norms in their formative years, they would likey be very different people, and this would likely be a different country.
Last edited by BigGuy on Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iunnrais

Post by Iunnrais »

A definition of racism that is basically racist = caucasian
I would say that the current woke/SJ definition is more properly 'conservative male caucasian'.

Jim Beaux

Post by Jim Beaux »

K.Mooneyham wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:55 pm
The mass news media functions as a propaganda machine for leftwingers, elitists, and globalists (all one and the same?). There are countless violent incidents nationwide all the time. The general public hears about those incidents that the news media machine chooses to amplify, and doesn't hear about those incidents the news media chooses to cover up by refusing to talk about them. Additionally, by amplifying some incidents, they do their best to drown out talk of any other on-going events like the sorry state of the economy, crazy fuel prices, and a rise in crime. At this point, there is no such thing as a "free press".
A large number of 'journalists' are mere 20- 25 yr old :drool: kids
“In the world of lies, truth-telling is a hanging offense"
~Unknown

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”