The Country’s Richest Politician wants our guns and magazines

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

The Country’s Richest Politician wants our guns and magazines

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 2

Re: The Country’s Richest Politician wants our guns and magazines

Post by Chemist45 »

You'll pardon me if I decline advice from the governor of the state housing one of the most violent cities in the country.
I also refuse to give up my right to self defense while the people demanding it hide behind scores of armed men - some of them paid by tax dollars.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Rafe »

Pritzker said, “We need to ban assault weapons, not just in the state of Illinois but nationally, and then high-capacity magazines. There’s no reason why someone should have 90 bullets at the ready, 30 in each of the cartridges that he used."
Well, at least Pritzker knows a lot about firearms. It would be very different if someone who knew next to nothing was spouting it. FYI, I think I've irreparably damaged my Lee press trying to get multiple bullets in each cartridge case. How did the guy get 30 of them in there? :???:
And I’ve talked to police since the shooting who would tell you that the size the caliber of the bullets that were being fired is much larger than the size, caliber, and speed of bullets than even police carry with them. Why do civilians need this? The name of the weapon that this shooter was using is the Smith & Wesson M&P 15.”
Oh! That makes it much clearer! What the felon used was one of these, and here I thought it was just a common AR variant...

“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Chemist45 »

It will blow your lungs out!

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”