The FBI Might Think You're a Militia Violent Extremist if......

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Excaliber
Posts in topic: 1

The FBI Might Think You're a Militia Violent Extremist if......

Post by Excaliber »

....you are associated with certain symbols they have identified as characteristic of this newly identified dangerous group:

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/fbi ... n-militia/
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

allisji

Re: The FBI Might Think You're a Militia Violent Extremist if......

Post by allisji »

I wish that the document was a little bit higher resolution so that I could read a little bit more,

but as far as I can see, it's comforting to know that there aren't any of these so called MVE's associated with anti-Americanism or associated with leftist ideologies.

Not a single one apparently.

So I guess all of the folks concerned about the so called "death of our democracy" should be able to rest assured.

All of the rioting, looting, and burning buildings? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was just all of these Betsy Ross flag waving extremists running around slapping people with their pocket constitutions.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Rafe
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Rafe »

allisji wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:39 am All of the rioting, looting, and burning buildings? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was just all of these Betsy Ross flag waving extremists running around slapping people with their pocket constitutions.
Yep. I posted this elsewhere on the forum a few days ago, but maybe it bears repeating:

The Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED), a nonprofit organization that tracks conflict across the globe, documents 12,045 incidents of U.S. civil unrest from May 26, 2020 to September 5, 2020. Of those, 633 are coded as riots that occurred in 47 states and that included 47 fatalities. For those incidents where there is data about the participants' affiliation, BLM activists were involved in 95% of the riots.

Yessiree. All the rioting, looting, burning, and killing was clearly--and solely--the fault of patriotic Constitutional conservatives. They just went nuts during COVID, joined antifa, and gave up all their principles and morality. :banghead:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

AF-Odin

Post by AF-Odin »

Gee, so the "Come and Take It" flag is a symbol of violent extremists. That was the TSRA promotional magnet a couple of years ago. I am sure that Santa Anna felt that the Texans flying it were violent.

Remember a few years ago when Army CID questioned a co-worker because he had put a newsletter from the Sons of Confederate Veterans in a trash can on post. had his name on it and he was questioned about extremist and racist beliefs. He had the audacity to have been the great-great grandson of a Confederate LT.
AF-Odin
Texas LTC, SSC & FRC Instructor
NRA Pistol, Home Firearms Safety, Personal Protection in the Home Instructor & RSO
NRA & TSRA Life Member

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Excellent. Another government list to join!!
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

E10

Post by E10 »

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... VSDp9zhA&s
Well, this one has not yet made the list.

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

So the actual text from the US Constitution made the list, but BLM, Antifa, groups that burned down city blocks, killed police officers etc. are not? Cool.
I also don’t see any mention of the crowd that threatens US Supreme Court Justices on there either, no pro-Abortion groups…

Political. Purely political, and that is a slap in the face of good man and woman who serve in the FBI.

PUCKER

Post by PUCKER »

You'd think that it was from The Onion, Babylon Bee, ie - satire....

Chemist45

Post by Chemist45 »

No problem everybody. The head of the FBI just told senator Cruz that he was unaware of this document.

Wait, does that make it better or worse?

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Chemist45 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:04 pm No problem everybody. The head of the FBI just told senator Cruz that he was unaware of this document.

Wait, does that make it better or worse?
I actually believe him. In terms of your question, worse.
Think about how much of a waste of resources (FBI is already strained as it is according to the Director) this is. So….according to that hack definition of domestic terrorist, FBI just narrowed it down to a mere ~15+ million (guess) people who either wear or have the merch or are outspoken about it. Wouldn’t be surprised if some are Agents as well.🤷‍♂️

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

Ah, but don't worry about a lack of federal agent resources. The White House plans to double the number of IRS agents! Because, you know, Biden's promise to never raise taxes for anybody making less than $400,000...clearly there must be far, far more people earning more than $400,000 a year than I thought, so many in fact that the IRS needs to double in size to go after them all. :headscratch

It was somewhat curious news in 2020 that the IRS had 2,159 armed special agents and had spent $21.3 million on guns, ammunition and military-style equipment between fiscal years 2006 and 2019, including a store of over 5 million rounds of ammo. So far in 2022 alone, the IRS has purchased an additional $725,000 worth of ammunition.

In light of this (and no doubt the planned swelling of the ranks of IRS agents) Representative Matt Gaetz (R-FL) has introduced the "Disarm the IRS" act. My bet is that the bill never gets out of the House Ways and Means Committee, but maybe it will help raise awareness. It's cosponsored by Jeff Duncan (R-SC), Paul Gosar (R-AZ), and Marjorie Taylor Green (R-GA).

Gaetz introduces bill to ban IRS from acquiring ammunition
https://www.thecentersquare.com/florida ... 5f142.html
“I’m not against stockpiling ammunition, but you shouldn’t have to be a D.C. accountant to do it; you ought to be a mechanic in Pensacola,” [Gaetz] told Fox News. The Biden administration wants to “disarm Americans, open the border, empty the prisons,” and “still collect your taxes” with $725,000 worth of ammunition to do it, he said.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

This video from Warrior Poet Society just popped up on my YouTube recommendations so I thought I would, you know, share...

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Rafe wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:48 am This video from Warrior Poet Society just popped up on my YouTube recommendations so I thought I would, you know, share...

Mike Glover objects as well. The Security Branch of the DNC (AKA “FBI”) document directly labeled his group by name, American Contingency, as militia violent extremists. This is of course exactly the opposite of what they actually are.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:15 pm
Rafe wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:48 am This video from Warrior Poet Society just popped up on my YouTube recommendations so I thought I would, you know, share...

Mike Glover objects as well. The Security Branch of the DNC (AKA “FBI”) document directly labeled his group by name, American Contingency, as militia violent extremists. This is of course exactly the opposite of what they actually are.
Any grounds for defamation suit? Maybe not now given this rotten political climate, but down the road?
No due process (I know nobody got convicted per se, but there are damages done to peoples lives being on that list….)

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

parabelum wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:27 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:15 pm

Any grounds for defamation suit? Maybe not now given this rotten political climate, but down the road?
No due process (I know nobody got convicted per se, but there are damages done to peoples lives being on that list….)
He states in the video that he’s already in conversations with a lawyer regarding a suit against the FBI for exactly that same reason.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”