Every memeber here is monitored by DHS

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
VMI77
Posts in topic: 1

Every memeber here is monitored by DHS

Post by VMI77 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ead_module

Well, pretty close, if not for sure, since two of the "keywords" used to trigger monitoring are "police" and "shooting" (and they don't have to be linked together).

But hey, you can trust them, right? Remember, nothing to hide = nothing to fear.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

longtooth

Re: Every memeber here is monitored by DHS

Post by longtooth »

VMI77 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ead_module

Well, pretty close, if not for sure, since two of the "keywords" used to trigger monitoring are "police" and "shooting" (and they don't have to be linked together).

But hey, you can trust them, right? Remember, nothing to hide = nothing to fear.

I dono. :headscratch That kinda sounds like the Red coast in 1774.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I'm actually not surprised. As many times as I have posted the words "Janet Napolitano is a toad" on this forum, I imagine that I'll be "disappeared" some day. :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPB »

Another waste of tax money

The erroristsAY will just use igPay AtinLay and slip stuff right by them or use another language and the only people our govt will be monitoring are guys who drink too much and say they got bombed last night ... and people talking about unrelated things.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/2 ... 99908.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ever complain on Facebook that you were feeling "sick?" Told your friends to "watch" a certain TV show? Left a comment on a media website about government "pork?"

If you did any of those things, or tweeted about your recent vacation in "Mexico" or a shopping trip to "Target,"
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Heartland Patriot

Post by Heartland Patriot »

The Annoyed Man wrote:I'm actually not surprised. As many times as I have posted the words "Janet Napolitano is a toad" on this forum, I imagine that I'll be "disappeared" some day. :mrgreen:
"rlol"

olafpfj

Post by olafpfj »

If "they" think I'm that interesting they can come over for dinner and will quickly discover how boring I am. Think Cliff Claven...but dorkier and better armed. :yawn
"If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law." -Winston Churchill

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

RPB wrote:Another waste of tax money

The erroristsAY will just use igPay AtinLay and slip stuff right by them or use another language and the only people our govt will be monitoring are guys who drink too much and say they got bombed last night ... and people talking about unrelated things.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/2 ... 99908.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ever complain on Facebook that you were feeling "sick?" Told your friends to "watch" a certain TV show? Left a comment on a media website about government "pork?"

If you did any of those things, or tweeted about your recent vacation in "Mexico" or a shopping trip to "Target,"
I didn't think they liked orkpay. :smilelol5:
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

AEA

Post by AEA »

Let 'em come.................
But wait till after tomorrow.........
That is when I receive my recent 1000 round purchase! :smilelol5:
Alan - ANYTHING I write is MY OPINION only.
Certified Curmudgeon - But, my German Shepherd loves me!
NRA-Life, USN '65-'69 & '73-'79: RM1
1911's RULE!

philip964

Post by philip964 »

After I saw the article I looked up Domestic Nuclear Detection Office just to see what it was.

Here you can to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_N ... ion_Office" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now your on their list.

mamabearCali

Post by mamabearCali »

The Annoyed Man wrote:I'm actually not surprised. As many times as I have posted the words "Janet Napolitano is a toad" on this forum, I imagine that I'll be "disappeared" some day. :mrgreen:
"rlol"

TAM if I ever head your way I'll have to buy you a beer or a sweet tea or whatever your choice is. You have made me laugh out loud so many times!
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Does typing "Terrorist" stuff their net?
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

FishInTx

Post by FishInTx »

I'm surprised I was approved for a CHL considereing how many "lists" I'm probably on.

Toad...LOL :smilelol5:

mdoan300

Post by mdoan300 »

NSA spy center article: http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/0 ... nter/all/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HK / FN / BCM

AEA

Post by AEA »

Wonder how many bells go off when typing "MaoBama + Idiot in Chief"?
Alan - ANYTHING I write is MY OPINION only.
Certified Curmudgeon - But, my German Shepherd loves me!
NRA-Life, USN '65-'69 & '73-'79: RM1
1911's RULE!

TxSheepdog

Post by TxSheepdog »

I think every gun owner should stuff that list into an email and send it to people once a day to flood their servers...
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."- Thomas Paine

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”