His full Name is: Willard Mitt Romney

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 91

Re: His full Name is: Willard Mitt Romney

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Jim Beaux wrote:Allred is a total waste of humanity. She reminds me of a hyena.
Famed civil rights attorney Gloria Allred will be in a Boston area courtroom Wednesday in an attempt to unseal the sworn testimony given by Republican Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, in a prior court case, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"The Boston Globe is headed to court tomorrow morning for an emergency hearing in an attempt to obtain a court order to unseal the sworn testimony given by Mitt Romney in a prior court case and to lift a gag order so that the parties can speak about Romney. Gloria Allred will be in court representing one of the parties in the case," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.--http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... -gag-order
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... -gag-order
The official Romney response has been "Fine, by all means unseal the testimony!"

Here is the back-story. The testimony that Romney gave was at the divorce proceedings for an executive of Staples. The subject of his testimony was the extent of that person's compensation by the company. The reason the testimony was sealed was because the divorced husband's compensation package is a private matter and the information did not need to extend beyond the courtroom and the specifics of his divorce.......as it would be for anybody's employment compensation, which is not nor should it be a matter of public record.

Romney himself was not the subject of his testimony. Gloria Allred is trying to imply that the testimony is sealed because it holds something embarassing to Romney. Nothing could be further than the truth, and the Romney camp said yesterday, "sure, go ahead and unseal it," because they know it does Romney no damage.

So the sooner that the testimony is unsealed, the sooner Gloria Allread is revealed to be the pustulent scumbag ambulance chaser that she is. This tactic was a serious miscalculation on her part, and my guess is that in the wake of Romney's absolute willingness to have the testimony unsealed, she may start wondering if this had been a smart tactic, and she may start backtracking........"Hey, I was just kidding! Leave it sealed. PLEASE leave it sealed." If she does, the smartest thing that Romney's camp could do would be to insist that the judge go ahead and unseal it, so that they could pile this on her shoulders and destroy her reputation....eliminating her as a future threat to future republicans.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Jim Beaux
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Jim Beaux »

TAM

This issue dates back to 1987. The below link gives a brief account of the dynamics and by reading between the lines, it's obvious that the ex-wife has issues. She is vindictive and if she lives to be 100 she will still be trying to exact revenge.

Seems that now Allred has egg on her face and she is claiming it's because she has been double crossed by the Boston Globe. I thought she had a little more on the ball then this, but I remember a few years ago when Greta Van Susteren had the attorneys as regulars on her show they would often ridicule Allred and make her the butt of their jokes. She would get mad and pout. It was obvious that they considered her out of her league back then. Oh well, hopefully the pustule has now been lanced. :smilelol5:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/div ... 57626.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“In the world of lies, truth-telling is a hanging offense"
~Unknown

Jim Beaux

Post by Jim Beaux »

As I approach my twilight years, I am struck by the inevitability that the party must end. And one clear, cold morning after I'm gone, my spouse will awaken in the warmth of our bedroom and be struck with the pain of learning that sometimes there isn't anymore. No more hugs, no more special moments to celebrate together, no more phone calls just to chat, no more "just one minute."

Sometimes, what we care about the most gets all used up and goes away, never to return before we can say good-bye, say "I love you." So while we have it, it's best we love it, care for it, fix it when it's broken and heal it when it's sick.

This is true for marriage.....And old cars. And children with bad report cards, And dogs with bad hips. And aging parents and grandparents. We keep them because they are worth it, because we are worth it. Some things we keep -- like a best friend who moved away or a sister-in-law after divorce. There are just some things that make us happy,no matter what.Life is important, like people we know who are special.And so, we keep them close!

Suppose one morning you never wake up, do all your friends know how you really feel? The important thing is to let every one of your friends know your true feelings, even if you think they don't love you back.So, just in case I'm gone tomorrow, please vote against that marxist, Obama.
~Unknown

The Annoyed Man

Jim Beaux wrote:As I approach my twilight years, I am struck by the inevitability that the party must end. And one clear, cold morning after I'm gone, my spouse will awaken in the warmth of our bedroom and be struck with the pain of learning that sometimes there isn't anymore. No more hugs, no more special moments to celebrate together, no more phone calls just to chat, no more "just one minute."

Sometimes, what we care about the most gets all used up and goes away, never to return before we can say good-bye, say "I love you." So while we have it, it's best we love it, care for it, fix it when it's broken and heal it when it's sick.

This is true for marriage.....And old cars. And children with bad report cards, And dogs with bad hips. And aging parents and grandparents. We keep them because they are worth it, because we are worth it. Some things we keep -- like a best friend who moved away or a sister-in-law after divorce. There are just some things that make us happy,no matter what.Life is important, like people we know who are special.And so, we keep them close!

Suppose one morning you never wake up, do all your friends know how you really feel? The important thing is to let every one of your friends know your true feelings, even if you think they don't love you back.So, just in case I'm gone tomorrow, please vote against that marxist, Obama.
Jim, you could have just asked. You didn't need to get all mushy on my. :smilelol5:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

sjfcontrol
Posts in topic: 16

Post by sjfcontrol »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Jim Beaux wrote:As I approach my twilight years, I am struck by the inevitability that the party must end. And one clear, cold morning after I'm gone, my spouse will awaken in the warmth of our bedroom and be struck with the pain of learning that sometimes there isn't anymore. No more hugs, no more special moments to celebrate together, no more phone calls just to chat, no more "just one minute."

Jim, you could have just asked. You didn't need to get all mushy on my. :smilelol5:
I thought he was talking about the Republican "Party"... :banghead:
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

Jim Beaux

Post by Jim Beaux »

The Annoyed Man wrote:

This is one of those times I just cant control my raging sentimental passion. Forgot to mention that I received this via an email and I dont know who to attribute it to. Also note that I had to substitute "marxist" for an anatomical "no-no" word. :tiphat: Glad yall got a laugh.
~Unknown

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 77

Post by RoyGBiv »

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2 ... out-Voting" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

New Obama ad.
Don't watch this before bedtime. You won't get any sleep .
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

apostate
Posts in topic: 1

Post by apostate »

RoyGBiv wrote:Don't watch this before bedtime. You won't get any sleep .
Do you suggest watching it after bedtime? ;-)

The Annoyed Man

For your entertainment:

I'm a little hesitant to give praisebecause I can't stand the Canadian government's stance on the RKBA, but this guy in the Canadian parliament is saying exactly what needs to be SHOUTED in our Congress, drowning out the leftist/progessive/commynist hordes there:

[youtube][/youtube]

#TINVOWOOT

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Massive Government Intervention.

The root of all economic evil.

The Annoyed Man

More entertainment....

Our intrepid reporter interviews Obama supporters and identifies a bunch of policies as Romney's. They all get outraged. Then he tells them that the policies are actually Obama's and have been all along, and they mostly just shrug and say they're going to support Obama anyway. Only ONE guy said he would go back and take a hard look at Obama's policies and admitted that he might change his vote.

[youtube][/youtube]

#TINVOWOOT

The Annoyed Man

Obama is a snake in the grass:

Once again, Petraeus reiterates that the "stand down" order in Benghazi did NOT come from the CIA:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012 ... t-Wasnt-Me

This means that the stand down order HAD to have come from the white house. Please note that the above linked article says:
Earlier today, Denver local reporter Kyle Clarke of KUSA-TV did what the national media largely refuses to do, asking Obama directly whether the Americans in Benghazi were denied requests for aid. Obama dodged the question, but implied that he had known about the attacks as they were "happening."
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/retired ... ck-happen/
Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold.

Two unarmed U.S. drones were dispatched to the consulate and recorded the final hours of the attack, which killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

“This was in the middle of the business day in Washington, so everybody at the White House, CIA, Pentagon, everybody was watching this go down,” Shaffer said on Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.” “According to my sources, yes, [Obama] was one of those in the White House Situation Room in real-time watching this.”
And Obama insists that they did not act because they didn't have enough information. How much would have been enough? An engraved invitation to the fight from Mullah Omar?

Barrak Hussein Obama is more than a bad president, he is a traitor.

#TINVOWOOT

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Comment not necessary
Obama draws praise from Chavez, Putin -- and Castro family

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10 ... ing-obama/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Annoyed Man

Exclusive: Classified cable warned consulate couldn't withstand 'coordinated attack'
By Catherine Herridge
Published October 31, 2012
FoxNews.com
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10 ... z2AvsHeLuS
The U.S. Mission in Benghazi convened an “emergency meeting” less than a month before the assault that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, because Al Qaeda had training camps in Benghazi and the consulate could not defend against a “coordinated attack,” according to a classified cable reviewed by Fox News.

Summarizing an Aug. 15 emergency meeting convened by the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Aug. 16 cable marked “SECRET” said that the State Department’s senior security officer, also known as the RSO, did not believe the consulate could be protected.

“RSO (Regional Security Officer) expressed concerns with the ability to defend Post in the event of a coordinated attack due to limited manpower, security measures, weapons capabilities, host nation support, and the overall size of the compound,” the cable said.

According to a review of the cable addressed to the Office of the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Emergency Action Committee was also briefed "on the location of approximately ten Islamist militias and AQ training camps within Benghazi … these groups ran the spectrum from Islamist militias, such as the QRF Brigade and Ansar al-Sharia, to ‘Takfirist thugs.’”

{snip}...

While the administration’s public statements have suggested that the attack came without warning, the Aug. 16 cable seems to undercut those claims. It was a direct warning to the State Department that the Benghazi consulate was vulnerable to attack, that it could not be defended and that the presence of anti-U.S. militias and Al Qaeda was well-known to the U.S. intelligence community.

In a three-page cable on Sept 11, the day Stevens and the three other Americans were killed, Stevens wrote about “growing problems with security” in Benghazi and “growing frustration” with the security forces and Libyan police. The ambassador saw both as “too weak to keep the country secure.”
This administration is SO FULL OF BLEEPIN BLEEPITY BLEEP that it just boggles the mind. It is frightening to consider that the election could be even remotely close. What does it say about how utterly STUPID and what willfully bad stewards of the nation that democrat voters have become?

#TINVOWOOT

sjfcontrol
Posts in topic: 16

Post by sjfcontrol »

The Annoyed Man wrote:Exclusive: Classified cable warned consulate couldn't withstand 'coordinated attack'
By Catherine Herridge
Published October 31, 2012
FoxNews.com
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10 ... z2AvsHeLuS
The U.S. Mission in Benghazi convened an “emergency meeting” less than a month before the assault that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, because Al Qaeda had training camps in Benghazi and the consulate could not defend against a “coordinated attack,” according to a classified cable reviewed by Fox News.

Summarizing an Aug. 15 emergency meeting convened by the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Aug. 16 cable marked “SECRET” said that the State Department’s senior security officer, also known as the RSO, did not believe the consulate could be protected.

“RSO (Regional Security Officer) expressed concerns with the ability to defend Post in the event of a coordinated attack due to limited manpower, security measures, weapons capabilities, host nation support, and the overall size of the compound,” the cable said.

According to a review of the cable addressed to the Office of the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Emergency Action Committee was also briefed "on the location of approximately ten Islamist militias and AQ training camps within Benghazi … these groups ran the spectrum from Islamist militias, such as the QRF Brigade and Ansar al-Sharia, to ‘Takfirist thugs.’”

{snip}...

While the administration’s public statements have suggested that the attack came without warning, the Aug. 16 cable seems to undercut those claims. It was a direct warning to the State Department that the Benghazi consulate was vulnerable to attack, that it could not be defended and that the presence of anti-U.S. militias and Al Qaeda was well-known to the U.S. intelligence community.

In a three-page cable on Sept 11, the day Stevens and the three other Americans were killed, Stevens wrote about “growing problems with security” in Benghazi and “growing frustration” with the security forces and Libyan police. The ambassador saw both as “too weak to keep the country secure.”
This administration is SO FULL OF BLEEPIN BLEEPITY BLEEP that it just boggles the mind. It is frightening to consider that the election could be even remotely close. What does it say about how utterly STUPID and what willfully bad stewards of the nation that democrat voters have become?
Would that be what Joe Biden calls "stuff"? :evil2:
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”