Facebook getting in on the anti-gun action...

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

VMI77
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Facebook getting in on the anti-gun action...

Post by VMI77 »

Heartland Patriot wrote:I did some looking around about this and believe it or not, I read it was the word "blackest" in the quote that got it taken down, not the part about firearms. Remember, the most important thing is not be "racist". :roll: Anyway, I read about trolls on FB who "flag" the page for "hate words" or whatever, and after enough flags, it gets taken down, and then the page maker has to call to explain and get it back up. So, not DIRECTLY FB's fault, but rather their poorly designed/administered system. I can't confirm this, just what I read and I can't remember where, it was after going through some links earlier today, sorry. The crew running that thing sure ain't on par with TexasCHLForum moderators, that's for certain. :lol:
This isn't just on FB, the lefties do this everywhere, all over the web, and off the web.....for instance, in bookstores, they hide conservative and pro-gun books.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Facebook getting in on the anti-gun action...

Post by philip964 »

Facebook shares plunge 20% after hours, weak earning miss expectations.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/02/faceboo ... nings.html

BTW, NRA has a Facebook page with 4.8 million followers

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”