We Are Being Invaded

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

KC5AV
Posts in topic: 1

Re: We Are Being Invaded

Post by KC5AV »

NRA lifetime member

hounddog

Post by hounddog »

I like old Flo, and I don't know if it's true or not, but I heard that a worm named George Soros owns Progressive Ins. Maybe someone else has a little more insight on the matter. IMHO I think that bunch should stay away from Texas.
Larry D. Price

MotherBear

Post by MotherBear »

texanjoker wrote:I am just wondering how traffic will be later when I roll to work. Last time he was in town it was a nightmare. :patriot:
Yeah, I realized belatedly that I'm supposed to be meeting someone at the Austin Rifle Club in Manor on the same day that Obama is in town. I'm wondering if this is going to make it difficult to get out there.

gthaustex

Post by gthaustex »

It will if he is still out there. They had Hwy 290 shut down in both directions in front of Manor New Tech School where he is visiting....

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

He probably flew down here to have his picture taken with an AR15 to prove that "he's not going to take your guns." He doesn't know anybody in the NE who owns one, but probably figures almost any Tom, Dick, and Harry down here has at least two.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”