NYT Front Page Editorial Calling for Gun Confiscation

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Re: NYT Front Page Editorial Calling for Gun Confiscation

Post by Bitter Clinger »

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

nitrogen
Posts in topic: 1

Post by nitrogen »

Thanks, Democrats. As liberal as I might be on non-gun related issues, you've guaranteed I won't vote democrat again for a very long time.
.השואה... לעולם לא עוד
Holocaust... Never Again.
Some people create their own storms and get upset when it rains.
--anonymous

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 3

Post by anygunanywhere »

chevy383surfing wrote:
Jago668 wrote:
b4aftr wrote:Well I would have turned mine in, but sadly all of them and their ammo sank in my boating accident in the gulf.
darn shame that, I feel for your loss. I wonder how many similar accidents have hurt gun owners recently.

Same thing happened to me recently. Very tragic.

Why be afraid of being a 2A proponent? I have never understood this "all my guns sank in a lake" stuff.

I have all my guns and all my ammo too. If barry thinks he can take them and my ammo let him try. He knows where I live. He NEEDS to know what will happen if he tries.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 3

Post by anygunanywhere »

chevy383surfing wrote:
Jago668 wrote:
b4aftr wrote:Well I would have turned mine in, but sadly all of them and their ammo sank in my boating accident in the gulf.
darn shame that, I feel for your loss. I wonder how many similar accidents have hurt gun owners recently.

Same thing happened to me recently. Very tragic.

(Disclaimer: Any guns seen in my possession are merely a figment of your imagination. Nothing for you to see here, move along now.)

Why be afraid of being a 2A proponent? I have never understood this "all my guns sank in a lake" stuff.

I have all my guns and all my ammo too. If barry thinks he can take them and my ammo let him try. He knows where I live. He NEEDS to know what will happen if he tries.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

JohnnyCat
Posts in topic: 1

Post by JohnnyCat »

Must agree, if your going to knock on my door and demand my weapons. You should know I will ask for your surrender for the crime of treason.
If refused, there will be a gun fight.
Just will not tolerate treason.
"It's a Republic, if you can keep it" Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”