Report: Mexican Cartels Helping Jihadists Infiltrate US

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Excaliber
Posts in topic: 2

Report: Mexican Cartels Helping Jihadists Infiltrate US

Post by Excaliber »

This article contains information we should all be aware of and take into account in our situational awareness and self defense plans.

It's not new to those of us who have been following the scattered reports of this activity over the past several years, but the lack of media coverage has left many folks in the dark about it.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Report: Mexican Cartels Helping Jihadists Infiltrate US

Post by Bitter Clinger »

This topic not given enough exposure IMHO, thanks for posting!

A while back I had mentioned that I was reading this book:

From the Author
This book represents everything I know about combat in the Middle East, based on forty years' experience as a soldier wearing the uniform of the Israel Defense Forces, in six different wars. In the summer of 2014, Hamas staged what I believe was a full-scale dress rehearsal for a similar mass-casualty attack, which ISIS could, and I believe is, planning against the United States of America. Imagine a thousand ISIS terrorists infiltrating from northern Mexico into California, Arizona or Texas via existing drug-smuggling tunnels run by drug cartels, with whom they have already established contact, and who will be only too happy to accept the hundreds of millions that ISIS can easily pay for the privilege. Imagine each of those terrorists equipped with anti-tank missiles, machine guns, hand grenades, thousands of rounds of ammunition, handcuffs, and tranquilizer shots intended for the hundreds of men, women and children they will take hostage, drag back through the tunnels into Mexico, and execute on YouTube. If you think it couldn't happen, you're wrong. Hamas almost pulled off exactly the same thing against Israel, via terrorist attack tunnels from Gaza, in the summer of 2014. What stopped them was the Israeli army and air force, locked and loaded, patrolling the border, and ready to respond in an instant. What does America have on its border? A local police department, and a neutered Border Patrol. Moreover, after the first terrorist tunnel attack, Israel invaded Gaza to neutralize this existential threat. Does anyone honestly believe the current administration would invade northern Mexico, for any reason? That outsources our security into the hands of the Mexican government. The book is an exciting and terrifying read. It's also a wake-up call. Hopefully, before it's too late.
I was in Israel in 2014 just before the summer attacks and there was virtually no public inkling of the tragedy that was about to take place. When I left to return to Texas, the bodies of the three young boys slaughtered by Jihadis had still not been recovered.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 1

Post by crazy2medic »

Not only can they cross the border, we have a President that's going to import them, and there is no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt they aren't jihadists. Because of this kind of stuff I now carry not only my 1911 with a spare 14rd mag, but also have a 45acp carbine with two 27rd mags in my truck!

If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Hillary says we have too many guns.

Topic author
Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

Abraham wrote:Hillary says we have too many guns.
That's because she doesn't want the folks on her side (which is not the American good guys side) getting hurt.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

ELB

Post by ELB »

Abraham wrote:Hillary says we have too many guns.
Actually we have too many Clintons.
USAF 1982-2005

jason812

Post by jason812 »

crazy2medic wrote:Not only can they cross the border, we have a President that's going to import them, and there is no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt they aren't jihadists. Because of this kind of stuff I now carry not only my 1911 with a spare 14rd mag, but also have a 45acp carbine with two 27rd mags in my truck!

I've thought for a while that soft target areas with a high concentration of people were prime for terrorists to exploit. Paris proved this thought and this article further backs up this idea. I've started keeping a carbine of the AR variety in whatever vehicle I'm driving and will pack an AR pistol in a backpack if I'm somewhere in public with more people around than I like. This is usually cause the wife drags me somewhere I could care less about going but I may not be able to avoid, you know how womens can be :) At least she doesn't give me too much grief about being paranoid and packing multiple firearms with me.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Daddio-on-patio

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

Just curious. Are the Minute Men still active on the border?
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

psijac

Post by psijac »

Doesn't make sense. Cartels are thugs second, businessmen first. They make more selling drugs to our college students then selling us out to Isis suicide bombers.

More likely scenario is that Isis pays coyotes to smuggle them in like they do other illegals, and the Coyotes just choose not to discriminate, rather than a wired collusion to destroy america
07/25/09 - CHL class completed
07/31/09 - Received Pin/Packet sent.
09/23/09 - Plastic in hand!!

EastTexasRancher

Post by EastTexasRancher »

Cartels and Jihadists: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

psijac wrote:Doesn't make sense. Cartels are thugs second, businessmen first. They make more selling drugs to our college students then selling us out to Isis suicide bombers.

More likely scenario is that Isis pays coyotes to smuggle them in like they do other illegals, and the Coyotes just choose not to discriminate, rather than
a wired collusion to destroy america
Seriously? The cartels are now charging the coyotes a fee for using their territory, a tactic called “derecho de piso” or right of passage. If the smugglers are unable to meet the demand, the cartels kidnap the migrants and hold them for ransom, enslave them for their own criminal enterprises, or kill them and discard of the bodies mere miles outside of the U.S./Mexico border. They want to make it clear to the coyotes that the cartels are the ones in charge.

But hey, that's just bizzness, right?
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

Isn't "derecho de piso"...the right of "floor"... Derecho de paso???? :???:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

VoiceofReason
Banned

Post by VoiceofReason »

psijac wrote:Doesn't make sense. Cartels are thugs second, businessmen first. They make more selling drugs to our college students then selling us out to Isis suicide bombers.

More likely scenario is that Isis pays coyotes to smuggle them in like they do other illegals, and the Coyotes just choose not to discriminate, rather than a wired collusion to destroy america
I agree. I too was thinking it doesn’t make much sense. After 9-11 the cartels lost a lot of money because the government tightened down the border until it squeaked. It’s back the way it was before now because a lot of U.S. officials and businessmen couldn’t stand the loss.

You are right Scott, “derecho de piso” does mean “right the floor”. "rlol"
God Bless America, and please hurry.
When I was young I knew all the answers. When I got older I started to realize I just hadn’t quite understood the questions.-Me

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

ScottDLS wrote:Isn't "derecho de piso"...the right of "floor"... Derecho de paso???? :???:
Pretty sure it's a colloquial expression used to mean something like "paying your dues". Whatever. Press "1" for English. :biggrinjester:
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Bitter Clinger wrote:
ScottDLS wrote:Isn't "derecho de piso"...the right of "floor"... Derecho de paso???? :???:
Pretty sure it's a colloquial expression used to mean something like "paying your dues". Whatever. Press "1" for English. :biggrinjester:

More like pay to play

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”