Ladies Will You CC at Target?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

jason812
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Ladies Will You CC at Target?

Post by jason812 »

BigGuy wrote:
I discovered this the first summer I managed a public swimming pool. I was absolutely horrified at the condition the women's restroom would be in from opening to noon, and again by closing. The men's room was usually pretty clean.

Maybe the guys were going in the pool. I'm just saying...
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 5

Post by The Annoyed Man »

gunselfidentification.jpg
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

remington79

Post by remington79 »

I just read that as of 4pn eastern Target's stock dropped again to $79 and change and they have now lost $2 billion in value.
Sent to you from Galt's Gulch.

jason812

Post by jason812 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
TAM, you maybe on to something. My pistol is my anti anxiety, therapeutic device. I cannot go in public without the mental comfort my therapeutic device brings to me. If I cannot have it with me, my mental anguish is so severe, I have to go home.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 5

Post by The Annoyed Man »

remington79 wrote:I just read that as of 4pn eastern Target's stock dropped again to $79 and change and they have now lost $2 billion in value.
And all for the sake of a few trannies......... I'm sure it was worth it to their shareholders......
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Bryanmc
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Bryanmc »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
remington79 wrote:I just read that as of 4pn eastern Target's stock dropped again to $79 and change and they have now lost $2 billion in value.
And all for the sake of a few trannies......... I'm sure it was worth it to their shareholders......
Of course it's worth it... They can feel good about themselves now. :lol:

Mel
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Mel »

jason812 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
TAM, you maybe on to something. My pistol is my anti anxiety, therapeutic device. I cannot go in public without the mental comfort my therapeutic device brings to me. If I cannot have it with me, my mental anguish is so severe, I have to go home.
Sounds like a new definition for "service pistol". After all, we can have "service animals".
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

twomillenium
Posts in topic: 4

Post by twomillenium »

ScottDLS wrote:The young clerk at Target told my wife the other day they are supposed to refer to the bathrooms as "Left" or "Right". I'm still confused...is that as in Hillary (Left) and Donald (Right)? What is "Caitlyn" Jenner (trans Republican supposed to do?) :biggrinjester:
No that would be left and left. :biggrinjester:
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

Surgeon wrote:My plan is to use the ladies room, leave the seat up, not flush and urinate on the seat, floor and remove all the toilet paper...shouldn't be too long before women will demand an end to this nonsense.
"rlol"
Then that mean you do not identify yourself as the female gender. Because no female would do that to a restroom, only men would do that. If you don't believe it ask a female! :biggrinjester:
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

PhilBob
Posts in topic: 2

Post by PhilBob »

I think the answer is to have the equivalent of 30.06 and 30.07 signs. Since businesses are considered private property and thus have the right to post those signs in regards to guns, they should have the same right to post equivalent signs when it comes to bathroom usage without legal ramifications. No one allowed in the restroom or dressing area of the opposite sex just because one "self identifies" as such (30.06 equivalent) or, maybe better, a 30.07-type sign meaning transgenders allowed provided their birth gender is concealed! In other words, if they dress and act like a person of the sex they self identify as then they are permitted to use what they view as the appropriate restroom or dressing areas. However, should they be identified as a person of the opposite sex and anyone in those facilities is uncomfortable with their presence then verbal "effective notice" can be given and the individual must immediately vacate the facility.

Unfortunately, tolerance and acceptance of other people's feelings, views, beliefs and sense of security are not a strong points of the left and even that wouldn't be good enough for them. Sad.

Surgeon

Post by Surgeon »

twomillenium wrote:
Surgeon wrote:My plan is to use the ladies room, leave the seat up, not flush and urinate on the seat, floor and remove all the toilet paper...shouldn't be too long before women will demand an end to this nonsense.
"rlol"
Then that mean you do not identify yourself as the female gender. Because no female would do that to a restroom, only men would do that. If you don't believe it ask a female! :biggrinjester:
Nota sure I agree. I've seen women's bathrooms that look like the inside of a goats stomach. Women can be absolute slobs.
The military arsenal we will use to fight a World War IV ..... "stones" - Einstein

winters
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by winters »

"rlol"
Don't forget to let some really loud and smelly farts.

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

Surgeon wrote:
twomillenium wrote:
"rlol"
Nota sure I agree. I've seen women's bathrooms that look like the inside of a goats stomach. Women can be absolute slobs.
I have never seen or been in the inside of a goats stomach, I defer to your expertise. :biggrinjester:

Topic author
ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

Maybe that's why his handle is "Surgeon"; maybe he's a DVM and sees the insides of goat's stomach all the time, or a butcher... :lol:

Now I'm OK with a butcher named Surgeon, but a surgeon named Butcher? :shock:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”