Ladies Will You CC at Target?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Abraham
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Ladies Will You CC at Target?

Post by Abraham »

I now self-identify as a 25 year old, super good looking tall guy, with an abundance of straight, (is it still ok to use the word "straight"?) hair, with a very deep voice, that causes women to swoon when they hear it and men to feel insecure.

Even if very little of the above is true, I SELF-IDENTIFY the above, therefore it's true.

So there.

Javier730
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Javier730 »

They arrested some creepy transgendered perv recording women in the restroom at target.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/transgender- ... 20364.html
“Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.”
― Horace Mann

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Friend mentioned that at a Target I frequent, 85 year old woman was knocked down and beaten about the head and her purse was stolen by an 18 year old woman.

Happened at 9:30 am

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

TexasTornado

Post by TexasTornado »

I don't see it on the website now, nor do I have any intention on going there to verify. It is obvious that their values and my values do not align, thus I will shop elsewhere.

This is also the reason I have recently switched from Apple to Samsung. I refuse to continue financially supporting companies who bat for the other team (the liberal one).
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trusts me, maybe you could."

NRA Lifetime Member

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

TexasTornado wrote:Image

I don't see it on the website now, nor do I have any intention on going there to verify. It is obvious that their values and my values do not align, thus I will shop elsewhere.

This is also the reason I have recently switched from Apple to Samsung. I refuse to continue financially supporting companies who bat for the other team (the liberal one).
:iagree:
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

LucasMcCain
Posts in topic: 2

Post by LucasMcCain »

Not trying to argue with you or start a debate; I just thought you might want to know.

https://www.2ndvote.com/scores/samsung_

https://www.americanprogress.org/about/ ... upporters/
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

TexasTornado

Post by TexasTornado »

LucasMcCain wrote:Not trying to argue with you or start a debate; I just thought you might want to know.

https://www.2ndvote.com/scores/samsung_

https://www.americanprogress.org/about/ ... upporters/
Very interesting. Apple and Samsung report about the same, but Samsung hasn't changed our emoji's or refused to help the FBI so at least they're less obtrusive about it.
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trusts me, maybe you could."

NRA Lifetime Member

vjallen75

Post by vjallen75 »

TexasTornado wrote:Very interesting. Apple and Samsung report about the same, but Samsung hasn't changed our emoji's or refused to help the FBI so at least they're less obtrusive about it.
For the sake of argument, since both support the liberals wouldn't that make you want an Apple product more since they didn't help the FBI?
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

TexasTornado

Post by TexasTornado »

vjallen75 wrote:
TexasTornado wrote:Very interesting. Apple and Samsung report about the same, but Samsung hasn't changed our emoji's or refused to help the FBI so at least they're less obtrusive about it.
For the sake of argument, since both support the liberals wouldn't that make you want an Apple product more since they didn't help the FBI?
Nope. I believe they SHOULD have helped the FBI. The account holder asked them to unlock it, the FBI asked them to unlock it. The guy who had physical possession was dead. Lives were potentially at stake. This one should have been a no-brainer IMO. If the account holder had said no, I'd be singing a different tune.

NRA Lifetime Member

vjallen75

Post by vjallen75 »

TexasTornado wrote:Nope. I believe they SHOULD have helped the FBI. The account holder asked them to unlock it, the FBI asked them to unlock it. The guy who had physical possession was dead. Lives were potentially at stake. This one should have been a no-brainer IMO. If the account holder had said no, I'd be singing a different tune.
Apple designs their products that way, while I do believe they should have helped the FBI I do also believe in our rights to privacy. If you put a password into an apple product too many times incorrectly it will either 1, lock up the phone and require you to plug it to a computer or 2, erase the device. The iPhone in question was set up to erase the device. Unless the phone was backed up, and I will admit I did not read too much into this story, they can't help because that is the way it is set up.

There is a thin line between privacy and national security that I do not want to touch. :oops:
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”