Trump Wins!

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Jusme
Posts in topic: 11

Re: Trump Wins!

Post by Jusme »

One other perk, I don't have to worry about the price of guns, ammo, and accessories going through the roof!! :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

allisji
Posts in topic: 4

Post by allisji »

2farnorth wrote:GOOD morning America. :thewave
I can feel better about our future.
:iagree:
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Pawpaw »

:thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave :thewave
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

allisji

Post by allisji »

koine2002 wrote:
Jusme wrote:One other perk, I don't have to worry about the price of guns, ammo, and accessories going through the roof!! :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana
I'll admit that I bought a few bulk boxes of 5.56 (when I don't need any as I don't own an AR--I'm vested in the AK platform) for the purpose of making a bit of dough when the panic hit a peak. I guess I'll have to get a rifle to fit those rounds now.
treat yourself :thumbs2:
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Jusme
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Jusme »

koine2002 wrote:
Jusme wrote:One other perk, I don't have to worry about the price of guns, ammo, and accessories going through the roof!! :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana
I'll admit that I bought a few bulk boxes of 5.56 (when I don't need any as I don't own an AR--I'm vested in the AK platform) for the purpose of making a bit of dough when the panic hit a peak. I guess I'll have to get a rifle to fit those rounds now.

That's so sad that you will have to purchase another gun. I may go buy another one in sympathy!! :biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

oljames3
Posts in topic: 2

Post by oljames3 »

parabelum wrote:Praise be to the Lord Almighty, that He has shown mercy upon our Nation we didn't deserve.

Now the work begins.
:iagree:
Amen.
:patriot: :txflag:
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

doncb

Post by doncb »

koine2002 wrote:
"Honey, I've got all of this ammo and nothing use it in. Guess I need to get a gun so I can use it."
:lol:

I might just have to treat myself to an LCP this weekend. Cabela's has them on sale.

:patriot:
If you're standing still, you're loosing.

omegaman
Posts in topic: 1

Post by omegaman »

After electing BHO--twice--I pretty much gave up hope that the average American voter would see Hillary for what she is. I'm very glad that I was wrong about that. WAY TO GO America.

HKMike
Posts in topic: 1

Post by HKMike »

And now the mass migration of celebrities will begin. Many of those elitist, liberal hacks proclaimed that they would leave the United States if Trump were to win. (Many made the same claim when Bush won, and they are still here) Any volunteers to help them pack their bags?

allisji

Post by allisji »

HKMike wrote:And now the mass migration of celebrities will begin. Many of those elitist, liberal hacks proclaimed that they would leave the United States if Trump were to win. (Many made the same claim when Bush won, and they are still here) Any volunteers to help them pack their bags?
we can only hope
LTC since 2015

doncb

Post by doncb »

HKMike wrote:And now the mass migration of celebrities will begin. Many of those elitist, liberal hacks proclaimed that they would leave the United States if Trump were to win. (Many made the same claim when Bush won, and they are still here) Any volunteers to help them pack their bags?
Let me know when and where. I'll personally drive them to the airport at my expense. I'll bet that none of them will leave. They are all mouth and no action. Just like to hear themselves talk and have an inflated view of themselves.
If you're standing still, you're loosing.

LucasMcCain
Posts in topic: 5

Post by LucasMcCain »

Counting down, brothers. Counting down.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/t ... fice&csz=1
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

LucasMcCain
Posts in topic: 5

Post by LucasMcCain »

parabelum wrote:Praise be to the Lord Almighty, that He has shown mercy upon our Nation we didn't deserve.

Now the work begins.
The first thing my wife and I did this morning after seeing the news was stop and lift up prayers of thanksgiving, as well as pray that God continue to watch over our country and guide Trump and those around him.
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”