Trump Wins!

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

mojo84
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Trump Wins!

Post by mojo84 »

nightmare69 wrote:Anyone else lose respect for George Bush jr? Well, all the Bush family?
At least they didn't vote for Hillary.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 2

Post by anygunanywhere »

nightmare69 wrote:Anyone else lose respect for George Bush jr? Well, all the Bush family?
Me but then there wasn't much left.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

carlson1
Posts in topic: 4

Post by carlson1 »

I am disappoint in all of the Republicans that failed to come out and support him.

Kanye West said he is still leaving the United States. :anamatedbanana

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

I did too. That's just another example of the Republicans not uniting and backing their party. Seems there were a few of them. At minimum, they could have even said they dont necessarily agree with Trump, but we do want to support our party. But then again, I'm sure it had little, to no impact but still....
Just some guy's opinion.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 3

Post by puma guy »

sbrawley wrote:
puma guy wrote:Along with the sunshine come rain at times. Devon Anderson lost her Harris Co DA bid and Gilbert Pena lost as well. Now along with Sylvia Garcia I have another liberal, anti-gun person representing me in the Texas Legislature - Mary Ann Perez. :banghead:
Also lost Hickman as Sheriff. We're gonna have another "Garica" as sheriff. ugh! :cryin
:banghead: I missed that!
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

doncb

Post by doncb »

I've been surfing the net and the comments by liberals about the election and Trump are nothing but mind blowing. I don't think I've ever seen such nasty, whiny, brainless tripe in my life. And now there are "marches" in several cities. Schools having "safe spaces" so students can have a place to be with their feelings. All of those babies need to grow up. I bet that if HRC had been elected, you'd never see this stuff from conservatives. Makes me want to barf.
If you're standing still, you're loosing.

nightmare69
Posts in topic: 2

Post by nightmare69 »

carlson1 wrote:
I am disappoint in all of the Republicans that failed to come out and support him.

Kanye West said he is still leaving the United States. :anamatedbanana

He may leave but his wife will stay.

I'm glad we are done with the Bush and Clintons.
2/26-Mailed paper app and packet.
5/20-Plastic in hand.
83 days mailbox to mailbox.

Mel
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Mel »

mojo84 wrote:
"Effectively they did!"
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Mel wrote:
mojo84 wrote:
"Effectively they did!"

Not necessarily. Claiming they did by not voting for Trump is just a way to shame someone. I caught myself doing the same thing at times prior to the election.

Regardless, I can respect someone more for standing on principle and not voting for someone than I can someone that votes for Clinton when claiming to be a republican.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

LucasMcCain

Post by LucasMcCain »

doncb wrote:I've been surfing the net and the comments by liberals about the election and Trump are nothing but mind blowing. I don't think I've ever seen such nasty, whiny, brainless tripe in my life. And now there are "marches" in several cities. Schools having "safe spaces" so students can have a place to be with their feelings. All of those babies need to grow up. I bet that if HRC had been elected, you'd never see this stuff from conservatives. Makes me want to barf.
I've had the same thought. I keep hearing about how nasty all the liberals are being. I've had a few people try to argue "the conservatives would have been just as bad had Hillary won." The problem with that argument is Obama. We were super upset about him being elected. Where were the riots? Where was the massive wave of hateful vitriol across all forms of media? Where were the protest marches?
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

canvasbck
Posts in topic: 1

Post by canvasbck »

Is it selfish of me to continually be focused on the relief I feel that we will have a 4 year run without ammo shortages or runs on AR's?

That and I'm eager to see a SCOTUS stacked with originalists.
"All bleeding eventually stops.......quit whining!"

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

I have also noticed over and over they say,"but he didn't win the popular vote." A woman in CNN said he was an "Illegitimate
President."

This is totally ridiculous and it is definitely decisiveness and to me worse than anything Trump has said seeing how Trump was campaigning which can be brutal. Now that the election is over what has happened to the "unity" they have cried for?

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”