Not mad at the NFL yet? The 49ers say "Hold my beer..."

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Not mad at the NFL yet? The 49ers say "Hold my beer..."

Post by PriestTheRunner »

I'm still confused about the silencers bit? They aren't used in crimes...? Basically ever?
(Yes, I know its actually suppressors not silencers)

What on earth do people have against silencers?

Topic author
SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 4

Post by SQLGeek »

adamgreen wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:11 pm If Shanahan got there faster Kaepernick would have been on the team. This is a travesty, plain and simple. He did a great job and got punished for it, such a shame. Baltimore should be scrutinized for what they have done, Redskins as well. SIgning Mark Sanchez and not Kaep is a crime, look where they at right now.
That's a weird first post.

Welcome I suppose.

Why suppressors? Ignorance and baseless fear. Too many movies when they're used by hitmen and silencers.
Psalm 91:2

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

adamgreen wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:11 pm If Shanahan got there faster Kaepernick would have been on the team. This is a travesty, plain and simple. He did a great job and got punished for it, such a shame. Baltimore should be scrutinized for what they have done, Redskins as well. SIgning Mark Sanchez and not Kaep is a crime, look where they at right now.
Welcome to the forum :tiphat:

Before you slather CK with so much love, take a look at his stats. Numbers don't lie. An 88.9 QB rating, won't get you very far in the NFL. He only won two games his last year.

http://www.nfl.com/player/colinkaeperni ... areerstats

Take a look at his draft report, and you'll see that he was exactly what they thought he would be coming out of the football powerhouse Nevada. He knew his days as an NFL QB were numbered, and he hoped to get attention, by protesting. It backfired on him big time. I don't watch the NFL anymore because, when multimillionaires, protest inequality, it rings hollow. JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Mel

Post by Mel »

And what, exactly, does all this have to do with CHL?
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

Topic author
SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 4

Post by SQLGeek »

Mel wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:35 pm And what, exactly, does all this have to do with CHL?
Nothing but I posted it in the gun politics forum last year due to the anti-gun activism. Threads drift.
Psalm 91:2

flechero
Posts in topic: 2

Post by flechero »

Signing a guy that better fits your system and is not a cancer to your locker room or fan base isn't a travesty, it's a smart move...

Yep, he did a great job... he won what?- 2 games in his last season and neither were for anything spectacular on his part... johnny manzel could have won those 2 games. :lol:

Lena

Post by Lena »

Have no use for the NFL, like NONE never did take them off TV for all I care and wish they would, now more so! Not a sports fan.
Stay Safe

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

AndyC wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:25 am #StillNotWatching
:iagree:

Although I have to admit Amazon's support of the NFL is the tipping point for not renewing my Prime subscription, not because Amazon pays low-skilled manual labor in their warehouses like they're low-skilled manual labor.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

I heard there was an entry level job opening up in the mailroom and someone said that Kaep applied for it. They went with the applicant that had the most common sense -------- and he was a HS dropout. :lol:
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

twomillenium wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:38 pm I heard there was an entry level job opening up in the mailroom and someone said that Kaep applied for it. They went with the applicant that had the most common sense -------- and he was a HS dropout. :lol:
CK probably told the interviewer that he would not handle/deliver any stationary that had an American Flag stamp on it...... :biggrinjester:
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”