Vote With Your Wallet

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
TEX
Posts in topic: 1

Vote With Your Wallet

Post by TEX »

I am the sort of person who votes with his wallet. This is why Kroger will never receive another dime from me.

Corporate at Kroger has decided to ban any gun related magazines from their magazine stand. I guess it is some kind of short sighted or ignorant political stand or statement they wish to make. If they really want to take the moral high ground, they would stop selling alcohol, tobacco, and high sugar products. These kill way, way more people every year than firearms. There is a Kroger right next door to the Mail Box Etc. where I get my mail and I often stock up on needed grocery items while there. As is my habit, I picked up what I needed and then cruised by the periodical rack to see if here were any interesting gun rags I could not live without. Not a single gun magazine was displayed and it just so happened the lady who stocks the magazine rack was there restocking. I asked her where all Guns & Ammo and other gun rags were and she said corporate had decided not you stock any magazines that showed assault weapons on the cover. I asked her how they would know that until the magazine actually came out and that if they did not carry Small Arms Review, none of the firearms and hunting magazines I had seen there had ever displayed an "assault" weapon on the cover. I got that Duh what are you taking about look from her - which I fully expected.

Well I vote with my wallet and Kroger has seen the last penny from me and I hope other will follow suit and spread the word.

What say you?
There will be no peace until they love their children more than they hate us - Golda Meir

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Vote With Your Wallet

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”