Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

User avatar

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 33
Posts: 25291
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
Contact:

Re: Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

#916

Post by The Annoyed Man » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:32 pm

J.R.@A&M wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:05 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:56 pm
Grayling813 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:53 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:46 pm
Irish Bob O’Rourke has dropped out of the race.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politic ... ar-AAJIkfF
One less communist in the race.

Guess he has taken in enough money to last him until the next race he gets in.
Per the article:
He is not expected to run for any other office in 2020, despite persistent efforts by party leaders and political donors to coax him into another bid for the Senate.
Of course, I’ll believe it when I see it.
I believe he is running for state office again. I base that on the fact that two years ago he was against gun confiscation, two months ago he was for it, and in the last week he has denied that he ever advocated it.
He announced right after his campaign withdrawal statement that he would not run for public office again.

So yeah... he’s running. "rlol"
Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself.—Hookalakah Meshobbab
I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes.—The Annoyed Boy
My dream is to have lived my life so well that future generations of leftists will demand my name be removed from buildings.


philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 100
Posts: 9900
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

#917

Post by philip964 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:46 am

https://genesiustimes.com/beto-scores-e ... ip-flavor/

Beto scores endorsement for

Nacho President

New Doritos chip flavor.


Helps if you say it out loud a couple of times.

User avatar

Paladin
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 15
Posts: 2805
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:02 pm
Location: DFW

Re: Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

#918

Post by Paladin » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:13 am

DevilDawg wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:27 am
Just gonna leave this here
:woohoo
NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Life, GOA Life Member
Texas State Guard

User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 18
Posts: 6513
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

#919

Post by Pawpaw » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:52 am

Image
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member


philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 100
Posts: 9900
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

#920

Post by philip964 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:03 pm

https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah ... -campaign/

Abandoned box of instructions for rally goers shows how badly desperation sets in.


powerboatr
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 955
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 pm
Location: Quitman

Re: Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

#921

Post by powerboatr » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:46 pm

philip964 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:46 am
https://genesiustimes.com/beto-scores-e ... ip-flavor/

Beto scores endorsement for

Nacho President

New Doritos chip flavor.


Helps if you say it out loud a couple of times.
now that was worth getting online today THANK YOU :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy

User avatar

JustSomeOldGuy
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 1196
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:49 am

Re: Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

#922

Post by JustSomeOldGuy » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:21 pm

Hey Hey Ho Ho
It is Beto who's got to go....
:evil2:
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver


philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 100
Posts: 9900
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

#923

Post by philip964 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:15 pm

powerboatr wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:46 pm
philip964 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:46 am
https://genesiustimes.com/beto-scores-e ... ip-flavor/

Beto scores endorsement for

Nacho President

New Doritos chip flavor.


Helps if you say it out loud a couple of times.
now that was worth getting online today THANK YOU :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:

I didn’t get it till I said Natcho President out loud.

User avatar

Flightmare
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 32
Posts: 2443
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:00 pm
Location: Plano, TX

Re: Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?

#924

Post by Flightmare » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:26 am

Best post I've seen all day!

Image
Attachments
beto funny.png
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Post Reply

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”