Why and When? When did American Society become stupid and why did our society embrace so much hate?

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Allons
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Why and When? When did American Society become stupid and why did our society embrace so much hate?

Post by Allons »

Oldgringo wrote:TERM LIMITS for ALL elective and appointed governmental offices!

:iagree:
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Topic author
OneGun
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Why and When? When did American Society become stupid and why did our society embrace so much hate?

Post by OneGun »

I would also include that before any elected official takes an oath to up hold the US Constitution, they have to pass a written test that demonstrates they comprehend it.
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

tomneal

Post by tomneal »

TERM LIMITS
So, which is worse. The elected politician that keeps getting reelected in their home district or the unelected bureaucrat that has been "working" for the government too long?

At least with the politicians they have to give lip service to the values of their constituents to get reelected.

In my perfect world, I'd like to see all minimum wage workers, government employees, and politicians change jobs/fields/careers regularly.

I would hate to discover that 'pro-2nd amendment' politicians vote for 'gun control' in their last term.
An honest politician is one who, when he is bought, will stay bought. Simon Cameron
See you at the range
NRA Life, TSRA Life, USPSA Life, Mensa (not worth $50 per year so it's expired)
Tom (Retired May 2019) Neal

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Pols should enjoy the same medical care their people enjoy...

Plus, their retirement (read: frenziedly feeding at the taxpayer trough) benefits should be reconsidered to reflect what citizens enjoy at whatever pay rate they revel in and be subject to citizen over view when raises comes into the picture...

Ah yes, pols, our slickest criminals.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”