NJ: Dem Gov releases ATF info in real time

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

NJ: Dem Gov releases ATF info in real time

Post by philip964 »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/quick-releas ... 04531.html

Not sure how gun things could get worse in NJ, but they are trying.

MaduroBU

Re: NJ: Dem Gov releases ATF info in real time

Post by MaduroBU »

Why aren't the guns causing murders in the locations where they are available?

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

MaduroBU wrote:Why aren't the guns causing murders in the locations where they are available?
:iagree: It has long been Chicago's argument that the "lax" gun laws in Indiana are the reason for the Chicago area gun crimes. It should amaze no one that NJ's tight gun control laws have driven criminals to other sources. And if all of the other States had as tough of gun laws as NJ, the criminals would find some other source. The message should be "criminals will always find a way" not "you have to give up your rights because we cannot control the criminals among our citizens."
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

E10

Post by E10 »

No matter where the guns came from, it's NJ criminals who are using them to injure and kill NJ citizens. What are NJ politicians doing about that?

Heck, I got guns from Japan, Italy, Connecticutt, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Maryland, Massachusetts.... Not one of 'em has ever shot anyone that didn't need shootin', because their owner is a responsible, law-abidin', straight-shootin' (I hope!) Texan! It ain't where the gun is from that's important - it's the character of the one who wields it.

Extra credit question: What brands of guns do I own?

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”