Creepy Clown get what he deserves

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Allons
Posts in topic: 3

Creepy Clown get what he deserves

Post by Allons »

I think I would have drawn my weapon as soon as I saw that mask. Glad the worker is okay.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/28/li ... e-say.html
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Pete92FS
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Creepy Clown get what he deserves

Post by Pete92FS »

Read that earlier today. Let’s hope he doesn’t lose his job over this.
CHL since 01/26/09

Topic author
Allons
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Allons »

I know it happens but it still makes me mad when someone gets fired for protecting themselves or others.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

Allons wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:47 pm I know it happens but it still makes me mad when someone gets fired for protecting themselves or others.
The question the worker should ask his employer if the give him grief would be why didn't you protect me? Would rather attend my funeral rather than fire me?

Ok, that is two questions.
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

twomillenium
Posts in topic: 2

Post by twomillenium »

I have read nothing that says the employee lost his job or even the threat of losing his job was made. Chill folks, let's talk about how lucky the employee was to come out ahead.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

twomillenium wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 4:17 pm I have read nothing that says the employee lost his job or even the threat of losing his job was made. Chill folks, let's talk about how lucky the employee was to come out ahead.
:iagree: First, he survived a deadly force attack. Second, he walked away, apparently unscathed. If he works for the kind of company that is willing to punish him for those points, he is better off working for someone else. I personally take a dim view of companies who put their employees at risk (closing should be at least two people) and then punish their employees when they fill in the voids.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

I'm sure this story never made it to MSM. Score another one for a good guy with a gun. He survived being attcked by not one, but, two deadly weapons, and ended the BG career. I don't doubt, that any story the left presents, will paint the attacker, as a choir boy, and claim using a gun,was excessive force. I hope any other, potential criminals, see this and get the message, that we are no longer going to meekly surrender to their reign of terror.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

dlh

Post by dlh »

Never take a clown mask and scissors to a gun fight. Would not surprise me at all if the robber thug had the usual "long criminal history."
Please know and follow the rules of firearms safety.

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

chasfm11 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:13 pm
twomillenium wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 4:17 pm I have read nothing that says the employee lost his job or even the threat of losing his job was made. Chill folks, let's talk about how lucky the employee was to come out ahead.
:iagree: First, he survived a deadly force attack. Second, he walked away, apparently unscathed. If he works for the kind of company that is willing to punish him for those points, he is better off working for someone else. I personally take a dim view of companies who put their employees at risk (closing should be at least two people) and then punish their employees when they fill in the voids.
Like I said "CHILL" Nothing says he lost his job. If "ifs" and "but's" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
NRA Member

aaangel

Post by aaangel »

that's a clown mask???
'got to Texas ASAIC.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Is there a video that shows the full encounter?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

MechAg94

Post by MechAg94 »

aaangel wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:01 am that's a clown mask???
IMO, no it is NOT a clown mask. Just a scary mask. Looks more like vampire mask.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

MechAg94 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:40 am
aaangel wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:01 am that's a clown mask???
IMO, no it is NOT a clown mask. Just a scary mask. Looks more like vampire mask.

Less scary than a Nancy Pelosi mask though! :biggrinjester:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

The real question is why do David Hogg and the rest of the "March for your guns" kids want people like this hard working pizza shop employee to die? Is it because he is a minority?

If these kids get their way, a lot more than 17 people will be slaughtered by murderous thugs. And a disproportionate number of them will be minorities.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”