NBC news cuts Swiss pro gun presentation

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Sport Coach
Posts in topic: 1

NBC news cuts Swiss pro gun presentation

Post by Sport Coach »

Tonight, 8/4/18, I was watching NBC 5:30pm news and they had a piece on Swiss gun ownership. It was commenting that Switzerland has a very high gun ownership, hundreds of gun ranges and almost no gun violence. It seemed about half way through the presentation, started talking about registration, when the segment abruptly stopped and went to commercial. It must have been "accidentally" pro gun.
“Hope is an expensive commodity. It makes better sense to be prepared.” - Thucydides

philip964

Re: NBC news cuts Swiss pro gun presentation

Post by philip964 »

Sometimes when I get depressed with the state of affairs here in the US, I always believe people vote with their feet.

If you felt the US had become unliveable, where would you go? Gun rights would be important, so what world choices would you have?

Switzerland. That’s about it.

Unfortunately could you get an immigrant Visa?

Most likely not.

So please vote in November.

Abraham

Re: NBC news cuts Swiss pro gun presentation

Post by Abraham »

Yes Sir, my wife and I will be there voting in November.

Years ago, I was in Switzerland. It was the most militant country I've ever been in.

By that I mean, I witnessed fighter jets constantly flying, low, all day every day and masses of troops all over the place.

I loved it!

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”